Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way that would have lasted. Imagine her moaning about having to look after 6 kids on her own. He’s never worked so I don’t really understand why he would go and work now. Especially in a supermarket, is that not what she said?
she also said he had his own business at one point didn’t she?

Yes, can you imagine big Dopey Dave a businessman. He couldn’t run a bath never mind a business.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There is absolutely no way she wouldn't have noticed that beforehand so why is she acting so shocked??? 🤢

Too anxious to ever take her kids somewhere remotely nice but is fine with getting her nails done ??

Reactions: 2
The fact the kids are getting excited about walking home from school just shows how little they spend outside of that house

Reactions: 5
The fact the kids are getting excited about walking home from school just shows how little they spend outside of that house
Deffitnley considering its such long walk can't imagine any other kids being that excited

Reactions: 1
And she’s verified on insta which means jack tit, another knob who thinks their all that and people congratulating her when in fact you apply for the blue tick it’s not just given and also it’s a monthly subscription so yes Emma you do know how it happened, as long as your account isn’t private you have a bio, profile picture and at least one post ANYONE can request a blue tick, just the same as simple sev thinking their something. Look at my attachment this was on my insta and I have 25 followers. Not that I’d apply as my account is private because there’s too many weirdos about on social media, so wind your neck in

Attachments

And there we have it. How bleeping embarrassing is this 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pahahaha she didn't want to deceive people...telling people you're verified, acting shocked etc, IS deceiving people 🤦🏻‍♀️ and she wonders why she loses followers, people don't like liars.

Them kids have inherited her forehead haven’t they, I’d get a fringe cut in if I was her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.