Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only is her kids diet shocking but their table manners are non-existent. No knife on sight, eating with their hands. Sort it out Emma and Dave, basic life skills.

Reactions: 1
Not only is her kids diet shocking but their table manners are non-existent. No knife on sight, eating with their hands. Sort it out Emma and Dave, basic life skills.
She’s got 6 kids you know. She doesn’t possibly have time to do that

She got a bloody pram gifted to her !!!!!!! She so clearly doesn’t need the free buggy and can afford whatever her children want or need. Why didn’t she review it and give it to a charity????
The companies that send these things out to people really boil my piss 🤬🤬🤬
Rant over - sorry

Reactions: 2
Emma’s gift co lasted approximately 5 weeks so I assume her sweet business will only love a few weeks until she can’t be bothered anymore

Once people start asking about food hygiene and insurance etc in the comments she’ll sack it off again like the last time.

Food hygiene! Joking ain't you 😂 she looks like she don't keep up with her own and her kids hygiene 🤢 her house always looks a tit hole too

They are so lazy there have turned there living room into a bedroom 🤣, that colour is to dark and the wallpaper is nice but not for the living room.
Also I can understand kids like chips and nuggets ect but come on where are the vegetables, Come on!!

It's Munchhausen's she's got if anything. She's been saying her and her oldest have ADHD for ages. Then remember the videos about her toddler possibly having autism? And a couple of years ago she was convinced James had autism too. And don't forget the ✨anxiety✨ oh and with her last two pregnancies she reckoned she had HG when actually it was probably just morning sickness like the rest of us get 🙄 she diagnosing herself with a new condition every other week lol

Reactions: 3
Does Dave actually work? Still seems like he’s in a lot of the videos mid day
There’s no way that would have lasted. Imagine her moaning about having to look after 6 kids on her own. He’s never worked so I don’t really understand why he would go and work now. Especially in a supermarket, is that not what she said?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.