Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest decluttering video...how many children actually sleep in her bed?! Because surely they don't sleep I'm the beds piled high with shite?!

The gifted air fryer she could have donated that to someone in need or a charity considering she already has a bigger one (which she clearly stated) but insteed was greedy. She has no idea what its like in the real world with a job, kids, home life etc...

Reactions: 1
The gifted air fryer she could have donated that to someone in need or a charity considering she already has a bigger one (which she clearly stated) but insteed was greedy. She has no idea what its like in the real world with a job, kids, home life etc...
All these ‘influencers’ If you can call them that are just out for what they can get. people comment and you get told your jealous, when in fact we’re far from jealous we are just normal people who live in the real world and dont need free things as we prefer to work for what we want/need. This also teaches our children right from wrong

Has she actually done a video showing how to was your face. Fml
Apparently thats what got rid of her spots...not the fact she stopped eating loads of crap food and takeaways. Does she really think people will actually believe her 🤔

• Haha
Oh dear, the pink eye make up is something my pre-teen would conjure up. How embarrassing! NOT a good look.
It's giving me drag queen vibes, not gonna lie. Is she trying to reinvent herself for the second time this week? We've had home "renovation" (tidying is not renovating love) and a this is how you wash your face and do really tit makeup tutorials.

So did she never wash her face before when she actually had the spots or what, what was the point in that post

Apparently thats what got rid of her spots...not the fact she stopped eating loads of crap food and takeaways. Does she really think people will actually believe her 🤔
ngl i used to have really bad acne and i used water everyday no steroid cream kept the same diet and the acne went away so idk i believer her sorry to say this ahahaha

Oh my god, with the mcdonalds breakfasts coming back them spots will be two and leaving the tea from last night on your dining table that's disgusting. 🤢

Why is her excuse for just being pure lazy always I have 6 kids, or today I have a child with chicken pox 🫤 need to put the baby down no wonder he seems so bloody clingy

Reactions: 2
Carrying that baby about all day gives her the excuse to do nothing. No cooking, cleaning etc. she done the same with her last.

Reactions: 2
I bet the sauce shop will be thrilled she’s doing an ad for them in her pyjamas, looking like an absolute state

• Haha
Bloody hell, imagine if all we had to worry about was people sitting on PUBLIC highways in their vehicles near our houses. Just go and ask them to move their van when you need to pull out (personally think she has enough room but "content") I'm assuming they own the house, doesn't mean they own the road.

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, imagine if all we had to worry about was people sitting on PUBLIC highways in their vehicles near our houses. Just go and ask them to move their van when you need to pull out (personally think she has enough room but "content") I'm assuming they own the house, doesn't mean they own the road.
The saying you could get a double decker bus through there is the right saying for her situation. There’s loads of room and I drive the same car as her, remember tho she has 6 kids 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.