Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what her husband works as ? Do we actually believe he’s working this time ?
I believe he is due to the fact she doesn’t stop going on about it And how she has to do the school run all on her own now (poor little Emma). She said he’s doing evening shifts so I think it’s something like warehouse work or stacking shelves at Asda

Ffs lol I'm not onninstagram anymore let us know if she mentions it lol
She’s mentioned it apparently banned for being under age. She’s appealed it, and she’s tried making a new account but tt says she’s not eligible for tiktok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why would you willingly post this hahahahaha
nah cos why is she literally boasting on insta& tiktok about having a UTI 😭 like she won’t stop going on about it! Is her life really that dull that the highlight of her week is going to boots to pick up a prescription

• Haha
And doing a video saying ‘I deffo Recommend boots my doctors if you have a UTI at the weekend’ thousands of people can’t afford the price of as standard prescription Emma Nevermind £23

The sharp bins that’s been stored are actually disgusting 🤢 I’m on thinners atm and have been since 12weeks and my bins have been collected the next day after I’ve sealed them. Most areas are different as my local council come and collect them to dispose of, with kids about it’s one thing I wouldn’t keep hanging around. I really am shocked that’s 3 years she’s had a dirty bin hanging around 🤢

That looks awful, it’s the type of tattoo that sits under the boobs, even then it’s not nice. There’s a few on tt aswell with the same design
I don't think it's real tbh looks like it's been photoshopped on

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.