Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely been reading on here. We comment on how she don’t buy her kids any new clothes or take them out and her house is a dump and now she’s suddenly sorting her house out looking at holidays and buying her kids new clothes. We live rent free in someone’s head. This site is a good thing really. It pushes her to sort her tit out and to stop being such a lazy slob, let’s get her to do more for her kids!!!! Next Emma you need to buy some bobbles for your girls hair and start making an effort with it instead of letting it look like a scruffy birds nest like your hair

And she 100000% doesn’t have any friends outside of TikTok. Like she could leave daves hip for an hour to see a friend 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I always find it weird when people don't have friends, I'm not saying you need to have loads but why doesnt she have a few!? Must be a reason why.

Reactions: 5
Oh she's been shopping again and surprise surprise it's ALL for her!!! Seriously girl, spend some money on your kids!!! 2 bottles of perfume to make u smell nice 🤣🤣 u do realise it won't work unless u actually wash!!!

Reactions: 4
Oh look another haul of expensive crap!! Who has money to buy two perfumes like that? I have black opium it's really expensive and she brought 2!! Stop sending money on shite and take care of your children! Your a joke

I wear black opium.. gonna have to find a new perfume now 😂😂 I can’t imagine buying myself 2 bottles though for no reason, I was given some birthday money and even then I feel guilty for spending it on myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Black opium smells amazing, but it’s not going to mask the smell of the unwashed. I feel like she buys expensive things to make out she’s more than she is.

Reactions: 2
The last video she’s showing tea coffee and sugar canisters now look at the bloody state of the floor ! That’s got a 5 star food hygiene what the actual duck

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She got the girls some hair bobbles, finally!

Also she went out for a meal for her birthday, what did Dave get for Father's day? She's then gone and spent more money on herself too 😴 I think she likes to try and show off that she has money 🤣 I would rather save up and take my children on holiday or even just have nice days out and not have to stress about money.

Reactions: 3
Oh s
She’s definitely been reading on here. We comment on how she don’t buy her kids any new clothes or take them out and her house is a dump and now she’s suddenly sorting her house out looking at holidays and buying her kids new clothes. We live rent free in someone’s head. This site is a good thing really. It pushes her to sort her tit out and to stop being such a lazy slob, let’s get her to do more for her kids!!!! Next Emma you need to buy some bobbles for your girls hair and start making an effort with it instead of letting it look like a scruffy birds nest like your hair
She’s bought bobbles!! Lol Hello Emma!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She thinks nothing of buying two £60 bottles of perfume and River Island clothes to treat herself but buys the kids cheap hair bobbles. Where’s the kids treats?

Reactions: 2
I always find it weird when people don't have friends, I'm not saying you need to have loads but why doesnt she have a few!? Must be a reason why.
i don’t have any friends mainly because I HATE PEOPLE 😂

I can’t tolerate anyone long enough to have a friendship, I have plenty of family tho and they have to put up with me x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The fact that she will show everyone her McDonald’s breakfast order but doesn’t acknowledge her husband aka the father to her five children on Father’s Day is just appalling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
i saw someone with 600k tiktok followers and about the same percentage engagement Emma gets and said she earns over 30k a month !! i was shocked, i also saw someone with 150k followers saying they’re on their way to making 6 figures this year,she has 300k followers so could earn a lot off social media but she does waste it on crap i can’t lie

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Can anyone imagine anything worse than Emma turning up and living next door to you or even on the same estate?

Reactions: 6
Where an earth does she get all this money from X2 bottles of perfume ??? Manky shoes 😵💫😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 1
Her latest tik tok explaining herself why dave and James never got anything, cos SHE needed clothes 🤣 she's one selfish witch, being a parent YOU go without so your kids can have things!! Yet HER kids go without so SHE can have things..them poor kids will never have anything nice or go anywhere nice due to her being a spotty selfish woman.

Reactions: 11
Her latest tik tok explaining herself why dave and James never got anything, cos SHE needed clothes 🤣 she's one selfish witch, being a parent YOU go without so your kids can have things!! Yet HER kids go without so SHE can have things..them poor kids will never have anything nice or go anywhere nice due to her being a spotty selfish woman.
She’s always showing off the clothes she’s brought for herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.