Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i actually think there is some sort of trust issue between her and Dave they are never apart. You never see them out with friends or hear that the other has gone out for a few hours. Even a food shop has to be done together. I love my partner to bits but my god I wouldn’t cope bring around each other literally 24 hours 365 days a year 😂

Reactions: 13
The only thing I’m jealous of is the endless money she seems to have & being able to sit on her arse all day. Unfortunately I have to work for everything I want unlike Emma and Dave they get it all handed to them
Yeah I always think that her and the family could have such a nice life with the amount of money they have. She could pay for her kids to have some hobbies and join some clubs and take them for days out all the time. But instead she wastes it all on her disgusting hair, endless amounts of takeaways and only treating herself to ugly new clothes

Reactions: 5
i actually think there is some sort of trust issue between her and Dave they are never apart. You never see them out with friends or hear that the other has gone out for a few hours. Even a food shop has to be done together. I love my partner to bits but my god I wouldn’t cope bring around each other literally 24 hours 365 days a year 😂
Oh I know it’s so weird. Neither of them seem to have any friends or a life away from being parents.
I wonder if she’s done anything nice for him for Father’s Day… I remember when it was his Birthday his gift was one of their sweet boxes she didn’t even go to the effort of going out and buying him a nice gift instead she gave him something he’d originally paid for.

Reactions: 4
Shes just spent 32 on a handbag for yourself yet the poor boy got duck all!! A few days ago she was trying to sell her bags cos she had too many, then she buys a new one!! I hate everything about her! Her voice, her fat spotty face, the way she zooms that camera in and out on her face turns my stomach

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes just spent 32 on a handbag for yourself yet the poor boy got duck all!! A few days ago she was trying to sell her bags cos she had too many, then she buys a new one!! I hate everything about her! Her voice, her fat spotty face, the way she zooms that camera in and out on her face turns my stomach
I was thinking the same about the bag! But she is definitely reading here.

Reactions: 7
She is so bloody wasteful when it comes to money. £32 for a handbag, she’s doesn’t even go anywhere. Where’s she going to take it, to the “bog”!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is so bloody wasteful when it comes to money. £32 for a handbag, she’s doesn’t even go anywhere. Where’s she going to take it, to the “bog”!
It will be filthy rotten with in a week

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm absolutely shocked to tit that she actually brought clothes for her kids!! Clearly she has more money than sense getting them from river island ... I mean whats the point she would have got double maybe triple that in George or primark ... its pure madness!!

I'm absolutely shocked to tit that she actually brought clothes for her kids!! Clearly she has more money than sense getting them from river island ... I mean whats the point she would have got double maybe triple that in George or primark ... its pure madness!!
My son has a couple of Adidas tshirts (but they did come from eBay 😂) but everything else my 3 children wear comes from supermarkets or H&M/Matalan and I always find the quality top notch!

Shame she can’t just get the kids a load of normal clothes like what did Dave and James have?? She really doesn’t see it like h&m are brilliant especially for the price. Drives me mad that people think like this. How much she spends on take away food is disgusting says her complexion is due to hormones, no hun it’s the food you feed yourself !

You’re right! You never see/hear her talking about meeting friends. I know when you have kids, and your “old” friends can drift away, as your lives are different, but she doesn’t appear to do anything other than order food, complain, and put sweets in a bag. Whilst it’s great if you are happy spending 24/7 with your partner, you do need to do things separate too. All very weird 😳🙄

she’s admitted she was wrong and that cup cost £23!!!!! WTF?!?
I can’t actually believe she spent that much on a cup but is moaning about the cost of holidays 😂 the difference is she wants the cup so happy to waste money on it, however she doesn’t want to take the kids on holiday because that would mean leaving the sofa so just makes excuses of why she can’t take them because it’s to expensive, today alone look how much she’s spent on herself

Why does she need so many Starbucks cups, she’s forever ordering takeaways and rarely seems to make them herself!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.