Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes on about ppe she's doing a live now packing orders with no hair etc in how did they get a 5* hygiene rating

Reactions: 2
I had a look on one of her ass licking moderators profiles and this is what I found. What a sad little fan girl she is.The even sadder thing is Emma hasn’t even taken two seconds to comment on the post. How embarrassing.
I literally just came here to say about that mod, all she does is lick Emma’s arse and jump down people’s throats. She’s on about how amazing she looks in her dress today but has said it about 10 times already. She’s always dropping hints for free sweets to saying she’s got no money but when she has she will be ordering

Reactions: 3
Outfit of the day . Oh dear sorry babes but no
I don’t understand why she’s “dressing up” to stay in her house.

I literally just came here to say about that mod, all she does is lick Emma’s arse and jump down people’s throats. She’s on about how amazing she looks in her dress today but has said it about 10 times already. She’s always dropping hints for free sweets to saying she’s got no money but when she has she will be ordering
Oh yes she has her head so far up Emma’s arse she could play with her tonsils. All her mods are a bunch of sad tossers but that one is the worst.

I just feel so sorry for her kids 😭 what a life they have. It’s no childhood at all is it. Look how long Emma’s been doing daily updates on her boring life and look how many times she’s took her kids out somewhere nice for them 😢 it should be a crime to keep your kids in the same 4 walls every single day with no life.

I just feel so sorry for her kids 😭 what a life they have. It’s no childhood at all is it. Look how long Emma’s been doing daily updates on her boring life and look how many times she’s took her kids out somewhere nice for them 😢 it should be a crime to keep your kids in the same 4 walls every single day with no life.
I totally agree with this. I really hope we are wrong and she takes her children out regularly throughout the week otherwise I feel so sad for them. I work as a Nursery manager and in child care, there is so much emphasis on outdoor play, how important it is for both children’s physical and mental health and shoving them out into a poky garden or a trip out in the car to costa doesn’t count.
I think she needs to take a break from her buisness and focus on the wellbeing of her children.

Reactions: 5
So she cleaned her "work area" tub lid and then put a basket on it then leaned all over it.... Urm not sure how clean that is now..... Then moaning people are being unkind 😂

Reactions: 1
So she’s on her live right now, wearing the full PPE, yeah pat on the back Emma well done, however, with her gloves hands she’s picking up and touching several items around her then touching the sweets. That’s just nasty. Does she not realise gloves are not invincible to germs. She really is a silly moo.

Attachments

🤣🤣 she's been on a diet for 5 days and is wearing a dress 🤣🤣 she still looks a MESS,
She needs intervention
That tik tok just shows what she really is.. A DIRTY FAT PIG!! stuffing your unwashed face and leaving food around ya gob🤮🤮 no wonder them poor kids have no table manners when the mother is like that.. another weekend of Emma eating and the kids being at home

• Sick
So she’s on her live right now, wearing the full PPE, yeah pat on the back Emma well done, however, with her gloves hands she’s picking up and touching several items around her then touching the sweets. That’s just nasty. Does she not realise gloves are not invincible to germs. She really is a silly moo.
I don’t think she understands cross contamination, imagine packing a “normal “ pick a mix then diving your hands straight into the vegan one 😂

🤣🤣 she's been on a diet for 5 days and is wearing a dress 🤣🤣 she still looks a MESS,

That tik tok just shows what she really is.. A DIRTY FAT PIG!! stuffing your unwashed face and leaving food around ya gob🤮🤮 no wonder them poor kids have no table manners when the mother is like that.. another weekend of Emma eating and the kids being at home
She was only saying last night how she’s lost 5ib in 5 days from healthy eating and her belt is to big for her, all I’ve seen this week is her eating crap like usual

Omg I can’t believe she’s started yet another diet. We all know she won’t stick to it.

Omg I can’t believe she’s started yet another diet. We all know she won’t stick to it.
Don’t forget, she lost 5lb in a week and gone up a belt loop 🤣🤣 It reminds me of the Peter Kay sketch about Slimming World 🤣 It’s hilarious how she started “what I’m wearing” as if people think she’s a style icon! The dress is the same dress she’s worn in several videos. Now I’m not saying people have to wear make up, but it would have looked better if she’d added a bit and curled her hair. The shorts and tshirt combo, now who’s going to see that and think, “I must go and order that outfit!” Interestingly, Hannah (notyourbasicmamma) has done getting ready/outfit videos and she looks fab, with a great style. She’s out with friends, having fun. Emma will be so jealous. I actually saw Hannah’s live last wwwk and someone asked if she was still friends with Emma. She said “we weren’t ever really good friends, we didn’t meet up. I’ve not fallen out with her, and she comments on my videos” I think she realised/saw what we see in Emma, but doesn’t want to be horrid.

Her latest tik tok explaining why she stayed in to drink lol.. u get to a certain age🤣🤣 she's 27 😂 she didn't want to get dolled up to come home a mess🤣🤣 Emma my love.. U ALWAYS LOOK A MESS, take some pride in yourself occasionally, actually brush your hair, your teeth, wash your face. Your skin as ALWAYS full of spots, get out and get some fresh air.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.