Emma’s Rectangle #6 trout pout, desperate for tiktok clout, improve her form? Very much doubt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry did she just imply it's harder for her to juggle ADHD and work because she has "thousands of people" waiting on her. Whereas a "normal person" would only have their boss and maybe some colleagues a bit annoyed if they did nothing. Girly really has no idea at all.
---
She has no idea how the real world works and I wouldn’t be surprised if arms is figuring this out so just makes plans without her! She little rant about not getting glasto tickets….. veg for brands to send her there! twit
And when on Glasto tickets she was like "I had 2 browsers open and everything". Hun, people have coordinated spreadsheets of tens of people trying on multiple devices and VPNs and all sorts. You really did the bare minimum. If she's gifted I'll be furious.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry did she just imply it's harder for her to juggle ADHD and work because she has "thousands of people" waiting on her. Whereas a "normal person" would only have their boss and maybe some colleagues a bit annoyed if they did nothing. Girly really has no idea at all.
---
That’s what caught my eye too…the way she was like “they only dissapoint their boss”…like you don’t “only” dissapoint the boss, you risk getting potentionally fired if you don’t do your job several times in a row…while she spends months bleeping around and filming herself making food, going to the gym and drinking with friends and calls it “working”…i swear to god if she lost yt and had to work some basic job she would be exhausted after like 2 days…i hope “influencers” like her evaporate into thin air soon and get a taste of reality and actual work because this is getting ridicoulous

Reactions: 21
That’s what caught my eye too…the way she was like “they only dissapoint their boss”…like you don’t “only” dissapoint the boss, you risk getting potentionally fired if you don’t do your job several times in a row…while she spends months bleeping around and filming herself making food, going to the gym and drinking with friends and calls it “working”…i swear to god if she lost yt and had to work some basic job she would be exhausted after like 2 days…i hope “influencers” like her evaporate into thin air soon and get a taste of reality and actual work because this is getting ridicoulous
Not to mention, many people work in positions where, if they fail to do their job, disappointing their boss is the least of their concerns. The stakes are MUCH higher for folks who work in Healthcare or transportation or government (just to name a few) and consequences can impact the people they serve in much more detrimental ways. when she misses an upload or makes a mistake, sure, she may get comments or DM's saying she's lazy, but in other fields, a mishap can have a far greater impact. Her job is so low stake, and the fact that she still has a career after all her lazy content, poor editing, empty promises and stupid challenges is evidence of this.

Reactions: 22
If she doesn’t do her job, people will just find someone/something else to watch. She needs to get a grip and find something else to do with her life rather than feel guilty for being lazy and blame it on ADHD.

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry did she just imply it's harder for her to juggle ADHD and work because she has "thousands of people" waiting on her. Whereas a "normal person" would only have their boss and maybe some colleagues a bit annoyed if they did nothing.
A lot of influencers seem to assume that everyone outside of their bubble works in some made up 9-5 office job shuffling papers with no responsibilities or consequences. It's really odd!

Reactions: 19
Lol at her saying she will now work and go through til 7pm .... in the next breath says she has a nail apt at 5.30pm .... which is it mate keep up

Reactions: 15
I find it so gross that we constantly see emma working out and then spending the day still in her sweaty gym clothes without showering?? Like what

Reactions: 15
I find it so gross that we constantly see emma working out and then spending the day still in her sweaty gym clothes without showering?? Like what
Especially when goes to the effort of doing her hair and a full face of makeup etc before going to the gym… I’ll never understand that 😅

Reactions: 13
Especially when goes to the effort of doing her hair and a full face of makeup etc before going to the gym… I’ll never understand that 😅
Because she’s bored and has nothing else to do with her time

Reactions: 8
Never too lazy to look good amirite? I'm very sure she counts putting on makeup as "work" even if she doesn't film it.

Anyone else see the contradiction in her vlog where she was trying to make it sound like she does a full day of work most days... "I get up early and have 3 hours to myself, start work at about 9 and then go to the gym around 11 blah blah" but then the next day she was in the gym at like 10am. I find it hard to believe that someone with poor executive function like she claims would be able to sit down and work for like half an hour before needing to leave the house to do something else. Especially if you take into account that people with ADHD typically struggle switching between tasks. She's said before her workouts can be nearly 2 hours, so realistically she probably didn't start 'working' (if at all) until at least 12-1pm that day.

Reactions: 8
She wouldn’t last a day in any real world job. No matter what it is, whether it’s retail or an office based job, I really don’t think she’s got the first clue how to be responsible. I doubt she’d even make it in on time!

Reactions: 16
Her sharing her ‘guilty pleasures’ playlist and constantly filming herself singing is such pick me energy, like every person from her age bracket doesn’t also listen to songs like that for nostalgia etc 🙄

Literally nothing she does is unique or special.

Reactions: 16
It’s the fact that everyone who commented on that last vlog are brainwashed into thinking Emma is a nice person. They’re all defending her and telling her to ‘take all the time she needs’, for what? What does she need to rest from? DOING NOTHING? I understand that mental healthy struggles can impact your life but even the people in the comments who can relate and are defending her, have it far worse. They have to ge through their struggles to work and pay for their life in a rapidly increasing cost of living crisis. Emma can just upload half asked content, say her life is somehow harder than everyone else’s, can get paid farrrr too much. It’s baffling how out of touch she it…

Reactions: 17
why/how does she think 20min of gym footage is something people would like to watch? soooooo boring

(literally nothing else in the new vlog)

Reactions: 10
Her new addiction to drinking monster isn’t it. At least it was only short rather than 40 mins of crap

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
For all that Emma does wrong, I will say it’s refreshing that she’s so open about her facial hair. It’s something I struggle with personally and seeing people talk about it online would have helped me a lot as a teen.

Reactions: 6
What is the point in her doing these project me updates? Her body looks the same in each reel. Also don’t think she’s got a hope in hell of getting to 100k on insta

Reactions: 7