Emma’s Rectangle #6 trout pout, desperate for tiktok clout, improve her form? Very much doubt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s started a new series, “messy girl diaries” but then goes on to say she won’t put too much pressure on herself so don’t expect much. What’s the point then?!
She shows the inside of her headphones and it is GRIM how caked in makeup they are

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She’s started a new series, “messy girl diaries” but then goes on to say she won’t put too much pressure on herself so don’t expect much. What’s the point then?!
She shows the inside of her headphones and it is GRIM how caked in makeup they are
£500 headphones and she uses them for the gym and goes caked in make up!
---
Again promoting energy drinks in her latest video…. Little miss ADHD. Oh do duck off

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh please! 🙄

Need I say more? Just proves that she’s been doing her workouts with the incorrect form for years now and just been ego lifting.

I have noticed in her recent stories when she’s been working out she’s dropped the weight she’s lifting massively maybe the penny has finally dropped

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Do you reckon she’s got an ad coming up with Monster and that’s why she’s started showing herself drinking a can every chance she gets? 😅

Reactions: 7
Do you reckon she’s got an ad coming up with Monster and that’s why she’s started showing herself drinking a can every chance she gets? 😅
Doesn’t drinking monster go against her whole project me/healthy lifestyle thing that she’s been doing? Or has she given it up already ?

Reactions: 8
She's probably convinced herself energy drinks are fine because she has ✨chronic ADHD✨ and stimulants (like caffeine) help with it

Reactions: 8
Considering her little rant in the beginning of the vlog sounds like "arms" agrees with our assessment of emmas gym sessions- she wastes a bunch of time making it a social hour putzing about and goofing off. The way emma describes it, he comes off a little misogynistic, claiming emma and her friend don't have effective workouts. Part of me feels like he might be exactly right (which is why emma doesnt make progress) so maybe the comment is warranted, but I can't help but feel a twinge of superiority. He seems to be pretty uptight, but then again, if you have to deal with her running around the gym like a child, maybe I would be too. Either way, he doesn't seem to like her all that much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Surely the fact she can go to the gym in a full face of makeup then still go about her day after is proof she doesn’t push herself that much. I know not everyone sweats buckets when they workout but I personally always come out looking like a giant sweaty tomato 😅

Reactions: 16
Surely the fact she can go to the gym in a full face of makeup then still go about her day after is proof she doesn’t push herself that much. I know not everyone sweats buckets when they workout but I personally always come out looking like a giant sweaty tomato 😅
Or even be a bit sore walking down the stairs etc. she goes for the social and goes for so long because she doesn’t have a real job.

Reactions: 5
It's starting to get on my nerves that she's saying her skin is great at the moment and she doesn't wear a base and applies a 'glow' thing with 'no cover, guys'. Then puts concealer all over and blends it in (so much that it might as well be foundation) , then a blush, then a bronzer - THAT IS A FULL BASE!!

Reactions: 16
I can’t think of anything else except the fact she has pillows with no covers on her bed 😬
I just know her house is filthy. The thing is she can afford to get a cleaner, who could even change her bedding.

How many months has she slept without covers on her pillows? Without taking her make up off?

Prob explains why her boyfriend doesn’t stay there much

Reactions: 14
Eeeee major cringe on her stories, delaney rowe cosplay again, pouting and acting like a toddler to be ‘cute’ ick ick ick. Since someone pointed out her reminding them of delaney rowe’s videos, I can’t unsee it
---
Eeeee major cringe on her stories, delaney rowe cosplay again, pouting and acting like a toddler to be ‘cute’ ick ick ick. Since someone pointed out her reminding them of delaney rowe’s videos, I can’t unsee it
Same energy ahahhaaa

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She deffo edits her jaw in pictures. The edges in the rest of this pic are blurry/kind of in double vision yet her jawline has a dark shadow and looks like it could cut butter? 🧐 Not convinced
Cor she looks rough. Hard to believe she's 25 or whatever she is.

Reactions: 6
She deffo edits her jaw in pictures. The edges in the rest of this pic are blurry/kind of in double vision yet her jawline has a dark shadow and looks like it could cut butter? 🧐 Not convinced
And there she is, engaging with the camera while her bf kisses her.

Reactions: 3