Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The link for her TikTok under her YouTube videos isn't even the right one. Perfectionist strikes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her tiktoks 💀
Also see she’s taking the same approach as her other socials, of not replying to a single comment. Doesn’t she understand how the algorithm works? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her tiktoks 💀
Also see she’s taking the same approach as her other socials, of not replying to a single comment. Doesn’t she understand how the algorithm works? 🙄
They are truly bad. Just watched the 'You know what it never was? It was never that serious,' one. Why does she keep pretending she 'forgets' to eat? Seems to be a motif that keeps creeping in lately. When most of her vlogs are 'meal prep' or going on about 'Hello Fresh', I'm not buying it.

Reactions: 10
Wtf was her adhd/gwen stefani post?? Her mouth looked so odd with those whoopie cushion lips!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course Emma has misunderstood de-influencing- she also refers to herself as a ‘professional’ influencer🤦🏻‍♀️ How can she not see the giant contradiction
Lool. With her TikTok, it’s good that she reaches out to people who aren’t eating everything she says and does/people who don’t know who she is because they are the ones who will bring her down to earth

Reactions: 5
Wtf was her adhd/gwen stefani post?? Her mouth looked so odd with those whoopie cushion lips!!
If being able to remember lots of song lyrics means you've got ADHD, I think we must all have it. I could sing hundreds of pop songs word perfect, some I've only heard a couple of times. It's like she doesn't understand what melody and rhythm can do. We can all still walk into a room and forget why we went there but once in that room sing Heart of Glass word for word without having heard it in a decade. It isn't a diagnosis. It's normal.

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20230209_094923.jpg

Paul Breach pretending there's someone talking to you vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if other members thinks she looks like a right nob… the dancing 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of course Emma has misunderstood de-influencing- she also refers to herself as a ‘professional’ influencer🤦🏻‍♀️ How can she not see the giant contradiction
This!! “Don’t buy this overhyped product buy this one instead which I get commission from if you shop through my link on TikTok shop” … she’s completely missed the point of de-influencing🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This!! “Don’t buy this overhyped product buy this one instead which I get commission from if you shop through my link on TikTok shop” … she’s completely missed the point of de-influencing🙄
One of the comments she said the ad is automatic… right. so you acknowledge that it’s an ad then? She has missed the point entirely!!!

There's body confident, and then there's gratuitous and masturbatory. You might as well have shoved the camera in between her arse it was that far up it.

And no one who gyms seriously goes it with their hair down.
This is so cringe and yeah the form on those exercises is not the greatest plus that seems like a really long workout

Reactions: 3
As if she's done a tiktok responding the deinfluencing gate. She's too much honestly.

As if she's done a tiktok responding the deinfluencing gate. She's too much honestly.
Elaborate makeup, dressed up, nails done - waving her hands around all splodged with swatches of brown stuff - or unblended tan - or what? I don't like to think what else it could be. Perfectionist again.

I've realised I don't understand Tiktok. What's all the lip synching to stuff like the 'Oops! Got what broke your heart!' I just don't get what the point is.

Reactions: 8
I didn't realise she'd actually saved her empty bottles etc for 3 years, I thought it was a joke! Who does that!? The video is nearly an hour long as well.
---

Edit: it's only part 1!!! How many parts are there and who wants to watch someone talk about 3 years of recycling?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.