Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made it out to seem like they had been friends for 20+ years and he was gay...or at least the way she treated him. He seemed like too much fun anyways

Reactions: 6
Interesting 🤔
Seems to confirm then that there was something more going on than just being friends but maybe they were never official?
It was really odd that she introduced him to her audience and everything. And then nothing. I know friendships can come and go, but he came from nowhere and just as quietly vanished!

I'd forgotten about him. Was he the one she went on a holiday with? Ibiza (or was that 'Arms')? I get mixed up easily.

Reactions: 4
I'd forgotten about him. Was he the one she went on a holiday with? Ibiza (or was that 'Arms')? I get mixed up easily.
Not Ibiza but they went to Barcelona together I think. They definitely went away together but can't remember the destination. Pretty sure it was a European city break.

If I remember correctly it was early 2022 because he was white knighting her comments when people were questioning why she hadn't mentioned the Ukraine invasion at all.

Reactions: 7
She captioned these “new year, nude me”.
Jesus bleeping christ
Wow the background of these photos is so at odds with her look. It doesn't look like a professional photoshoot, but something a bored housewife impulsively took to entice her partner home...

• Haha
So kielan come up on the dating app I used about 2/3 months ago and I recognised him from the vlogs and I flicked through the photos of him and at least 2 of them he had Emma in. So clearly he’s looking for something but obviously Emma wasn’t it or he wasn’t it for Emma.

• Haha
I got the vibe they were friends with benefits but then maybe she wanted more (introducing him in the videos, taking him to a wedding etc) but he didn’t

Reactions: 7
Wonder what happened with her and the guy Kielan they don’t follow eachother anymore even I believe
She kept insisting they were “just friends,” but I would never sit in front of any of my male friends no matter how close we were, in just a towel while doing my makeup. Just my assumption, but she probably liked the male attention, he was cute, and he was someone to do things with like travel and help with the YouTube content. He might have started to want more than just a friendship and she turned him down 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Not sure what made me cringe more in the new reel, her dancing or her facial expressions. It genuinely makes me feel embarrassed watching it?

Reactions: 11
I’ve gone back and watched some of her renovation videos and I absolutely love her style from back then, lovely healthy hair and interesting and flattering clothing, not tight, short and plastic to show off all her crevices. You would think it would be the other way around? She seems to be de maturing 😅😅

Reactions: 10
I’ve gone back and watched some of her renovation videos and I absolutely love her style from back then, lovely healthy hair and interesting and flattering clothing, not tight, short and plastic to show off all her crevices. You would think it would be the other way around? She seems to be de maturing 😅😅
That’s when I started watching her! I had not long moved into my first flat so that liked watching to get decor ideas. The renovation vlogs were great but they just seemed to stop. I don’t know whether she got bored of it or what but that should have been a sign of things to come 😅

Reactions: 8
That outfit reel was ... something.. admittedly I did like her style throughout quarantine when I was first introduced to her. I feel like now that she's lost weight, she's wearing clothes she didn't think she could wear or wasnt confident in when she was heavier. Which is a shame because her body was beautiful before and is after the weightloss, she's just choosing cheap looking fabrics, in garish colors, in a size that she is struggling to fit into. It's clear she has an ideal of what her body (size, appearance, aesthetic, etc) "should" look like and is forcing it.

Reactions: 13
Not sure what made me cringe more in the new reel, her dancing or her facial expressions. It genuinely makes me feel embarrassed watching it

I don't understand how she can walk or sit down in the green skirt, I'd be flashing my arse constantly. The reel was very weird, not sure what the facial expressions were about.

Reactions: 9
That outfit reel was ... something.. admittedly I did like her style throughout quarantine when I was first introduced to her. I feel like now that she's lost weight, she's wearing clothes she didn't think she could wear or wasnt confident in when she was heavier. Which is a shame because her body was beautiful before and is after the weightloss, she's just choosing cheap looking fabrics, in garish colors, in a size that she is struggling to fit into. It's clear she has an ideal of what her body (size, appearance, aesthetic, etc) "should" look like and is forcing it.
And the clothes she’s now wearing make her look a lot bigger than she actually is as they’re too small for her and the wrong style

Reactions: 12
This is exactly right. I thought it was reaction to breaking up with Tim, dressing hyper-sexual, but it's still going on. The 'cheap-looking fabrics' thing nails it.

I don't understand how she can walk or sit down in the green skirt, I'd be flashing my arse constantly. The reel was very weird, not sure what the facial expressions were about.
This is not a skirt. Half a step and that skirt is going to end up above your belly button.

1675671357467.jpg

Reactions: 12
Those of us who used MySpace in its prime would know our angles well enough not to include our armpits ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.