Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not just ADHD, it's ✨️chronic✨️ ADHD 🙄
ADHD is ✨trendy✨ on TikTok (no hate as TikTok was a large reason I sought diagnosis) and she is just milking it for views. Wouldn't be surprised if that's why she joined TikTok in the first place.

However, she will find that the ADHD content on TikTok that actually does well (from an extended monetary perspective rather than one-off viral videos) is the *educated* content — i.e. people who post real tips for managing ADHD, research they have done to understand their own ADHD... not people who do ADHD 'memes' using buzzwords like "chronic" when ADHD is, by definition, chronic. Just shows her ignorance and keenness to monetise it / gain clout from it. Further proved by the fact she seems to have already deleted it.

ADHD has in ways ruined my life, CBA with people glamorising it regardless of whether they have it or not.

P.S. ADHD doesn't cause commitment issues, I have been with my current partner for 9 years

Reactions: 13
Wasn’t she meant to do a video about her diagnosis etc? Maybe that would be content that’s actually worthwhile but doubt she’ll do it this long after first mentioning it, just stick to the vapid content instead 🥱

Reactions: 3
She's posted that she's editing the travel vlogs from 2019? Is she taking the piss 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Is she for real? The trip she went on with Tim? 4 years later?! Who does she think will be interested

Reactions: 10
Isn’t ADHD a chronic illness already? So you don’t really need to add the extra ‘chronic’… I can’t stand that it’s being used as a trend!

Reactions: 8
Isn’t ADHD a chronic illness already? So you don’t really need to add the extra ‘chronic’… I can’t stand that it’s being used as a trend!
They think 'Chronic' just means extra-bad rather than referring to time.

Reactions: 6
She’s being so passive aggressive in her de influencing video lol. She was the one who did the trend wrong. Sorry you can’t push product I guess

Reactions: 10
It does baffle me she's able to live off the content she puts out.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think the main issue was that she did it wrong. For me at least it was the fact she tagged brands in it! She’s super condescending though isn’t she?!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think the main issue was that she did it wrong. For me at least it was the fact she tagged brands in it! She’s super condescending though isn’t she?!
Oh yes, it's like 'influencing' is a whole world /community we plebs just don't understand and she needs to explain it to us. You're a promotions girl, Emma, my mum used to do it but in those days it was live - she put on hot pants and lip gloss and wiggled round a convention centre handing out freebies.

Reactions: 6
I noticed she also deleted the video where she tried to teach everyone about how ads work on tiktok in defence of her deinfluencing video.

Reactions: 4
Confused about this post, is she trying to say she’s got big traps because she hasn’t lol. This is purely just an unattractive pose, she doesn’t have half the muscle she thinks she has.
She's got a chronic disease alright...Chronic NLOG.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.