Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those teacher reels… Oh my god, the acting is painful! I remember them being bad the first time!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those teacher reels… Oh my god, the acting is painful! I remember them being bad the first time!
Also is it meant to be convincing that this is new content?? Her hair is literally a different colour in them…

Reactions: 6
Also is it meant to be convincing that this is new content?? Her hair is literally a different colour in them…
Yeah exactly! I’m sure she’s targeting new people but for those of us who already follow her, or at least did at the time, it’s nothing new!

Reactions: 4
She only has herself to blame for her Instagram followers declining (who here remembers when she hit the famous 100k 🙋‍♀️). She doesn’t seem to create any original content anymore all she seems to do is film ads. What does she actually do all day?

Reactions: 14
Lol from posting her latest ‘follow to join the journey’ reel, she’s gone down to 93.9k 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
her vlog will be late because she needs to go buy some milk:ROFLMAO: i'll tell that my boss as well this week

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe I'll ring my boss in the morning tell them I'm late cause I want a cuppa 🤣 oh the privilege

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she also swearing a lot more…? I’m a potty mouth myself but for some reason it makes me cringe when influencers do it😂especially when it’s sort of random and forced

Reactions: 7
She thinks she's going to get spotted as an actor. I only just found the TikTok, it's not something I ever look at. What's that thing in the boat with the bird about? I'm confused.

She thinks she's going to get spotted as an actor. I only just found the TikTok, it's not something I ever look at. What's that thing in the boat with the bird about? I'm confused.
God if it didn’t get her spotted two years ago then I hate to tell her, I doubt it will now! I’m not actor, but I’m not sure what she was doing was acting. Like a GCSE drama play 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I couldn’t make it through her vlog this week. I’ve said before she used to be my comfort channel before I started noticing her patterns and picking up on a lot of what’s been said here. Now all I see are the overfilled, misshapen lips, the excuses about literally everything, and I just could not handle how much she talked about TikTok in her new video. I can’t stand when people make a huge deal over finally getting on TikTok, you don’t get an award for being late to the game 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Wonder what happened with her and the guy Kielan they don’t follow eachother anymore even I believe

Wonder what happened with her and the guy Kielan they don’t follow eachother anymore even I believe
Interesting 🤔
Seems to confirm then that there was something more going on than just being friends but maybe they were never official?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.