Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree! She’s still searchable so she’s not shadow banned. Sounds like she’s just asking for engagement.

I didn’t even think those were stretch marks from that photo. It clearly looked like the light bending through a wine glass but that’s just me. Artsy. (Btw nothing wrong w stretch marks, we all have them)

Reactions: 5
I’ve said this before but the fact that she is enabled to make a living out of what she does when she is so lazy and so inconsistent is very frustrating. She is unbelievably bad at her “job” and yet somehow still continues to make money from it. If the vlog was “exporting” yesterday (I don’t believe it ever was) then it would have taken absolute minimal effort today to actually publish it yet she still can’t even do that. She should actually be embarrassed!

Reactions: 15
You can litreally search stretch marks on Instagram and thousands and thousands of posts come up, she's clearly using it as a pathetic attempt to build her engagement because her last posts have barely been getting 1000 likes and she's down more followers, maybe she needs to realise that it's because she's consistently tit at posting 1 video on YouTube and only ads on Instagram she really can't call her self and "influencer " at all

Reactions: 9
i haven’t been able to find her account for weeks! Nothing to do with stretch marks Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was actually going to attempt to watch but 2 minutes in her camera is out of focus in nearly every shot!
Also I wonder why she calls him lazs half brother why not just brother, I have a half brother and sister and it pisses me off when people say that🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe it's the heat but the vlog just wound me up.

She thinks having kitchen cupboards is 'so clever'

Mentions there being a big mirror to do lots of OOTDs for us, then never shows it again.

Didn't explain which area of Paris they were in, mention names of anywhere, didn't even elaborate on what food they were eating apart from when they got snails. Pointless.

Everything was 'very lovely' this week. That segment about going to see their friend's lovely boyfriend at a lovely boathouse (?) for a lovely evening before going back to their lovely house. What a lovely turn of events. bleeping hell.

Why is there a clip of them laughing hysterically? What's happening? Are they on the back of a bike?

Emma didn't book their transport from Paris until several hours beforehand so they had to be up at 6am. WHY? I'd be so pissed off if I'd planned to do sightseeing and had to change my plans and get on separate trains just because my mate can't plan anything.

There's some footage of her arse with a wedgie in a river. Who called it?

No discussion about fashion week at all. What I took from that is that Emma wore a dress she liked.
Fairly certain there should have been an AD in there somewhere as Viktor and Rolf invited her to Paris.

Even after watching that video I couldn't tell you what she did for those two weeks(?). It mainly seemed to be drinking and eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No discussion about fashion week at all. What I took from that is that Emma wore a dress she liked.
Fairly certain there should have been an AD in there somewhere as Viktor and Rolf invited her to Paris.

Even after watching that video I couldn't tell you what she did for those two weeks(?). It mainly seemed to be drinking and eating.
I got the impression she didn't even like the dress. Imagine being gifted a designer dress, THAT SHE PICKED OUT, and putting out a video saying shes "trying to make it look a little bit cooler" with "grungy makeup. That brand brought her on a trip to fashion week (undeservedly) and she couldn't even fane gratitude. She's so spoiled. The best she could manage was "kind of a vibe". That's a quick way to never get invited back.

Reactions: 11
I got the impression she didn't even like the dress. Imagine being gifted a designer dress, THAT SHE PICKED OUT, and putting out a video saying shes "trying to make it look a little bit cooler" with "grungy makeup. That brand brought her on a trip to fashion week (undeservedly) and she couldn't even fane gratitude. She's so spoiled. The best she could manage was "kind of a vibe". That's a quick way to never get invited back.
I got the vibe she didn't like it either! She definitely comes across as a spoilt brat

I started watching her when she was travelling and loosing weight, she was interesting then.
Now it seems like she doesn't really want to film but has to because she needs the money.
I unfollowed her instagram ages ago but lurk and now I'm unfollowing her youtube.
With everything thats happened the last 2 years I'm so turned off YouTubers and Influncers they live such unrealistic self centred lives.

Reactions: 16
Not watched any of her videos for a long time, but decided to put on the new one about project 10 pan. She said her job “used to involve a lot of testing makeup” but that it doesn’t anymore and that she doesn’t get much pr anymore. So what really is your job now then Emma? It’s at least refreshing that brands stopped sending her stuff

Reactions: 15
I remember she used to rave about the wild deodorant and do loads of ads for them. Now, she's doing ads for Mitchum - unsurprising 🙄

Reactions: 7
In all fairness to her, she might have had a limited selection to choose from given her size (it was also the only dress I've seen from that group that had a stretchy bust). I think even Jamie didn't end up wearing her dress because it didn't fit and only wore the men's jacket.

That said, the way she harped on and on about it not being her style (when she showed it on her phone and when she had changed into a mini dress) was way OTT. I think the only compliment she could give was that it was, 'Such a vibe, so Hannah Montana meets ABBA!' Like, couldn't even talk about the colourway, construction, material, etc?

Reactions: 3
Has she got an AD for Fitbit? Because she is not wearing her apply watch at the start of the vlog

I can't watch any more vlogs where all the footage is Emma's face inside her flat. More closeups of chopping veg, manky nails, more footage of her side of a phone call, more talk about the gym and going out for drinks... I just flicked through and stopped at different spots to see if there's anything worth watching and it's all just the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There were 5 montages in that vlog. FIVE. And a huge part in the middle talking about working with Fitbit! Who is paying her for peddling this tit out week after week? She must know this is not vlogging? Sitting talking to the camera about what she’s doing. Skipping huge parts where she can’t be bothered. She should just stop now, but she won’t because it’s the only content she has!

Reactions: 13
Why'd it take her til 7pm to do her sister's birthday ig story?

Reactions: 2
Just saw the ad for Eve Sleep - why did she wear a top that needed pixellating out? She has a pretty large wardrobe....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.