Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It blows my mind how she earns enough to keep that up as her job and how she gets big brands working with her and taking her to the likes of Paris when she puts in such little effort. Even her Instagram reels are never that creative or seem like there’s much effort put in.

Also “I work well under pressure, it’s the ADHD”. Making ADHD a personality trait. People can work well under pressure without having the diagnosis of ADHD.
10000% agree with all of this. Also since when does she work well under pressure? She can't even handle the pressure of producing half-decent videos on a regular upload schedule.

Reactions: 11
If she was smart, she could’ve made this as a vlog a couple days ago to post before she left to France.
She said it's because of her ADHD that she can't manage her time. I have taught kids with ADHD, some were medicated into a catatonic state and others clearly just could not sit still. I don't know how it manifests in adults but she does make a lot of excuses, constant illnesses etc. She also seems to have a very full social life, though, which she prioritizes, which is fine. I've done it myself, then had to get up at stupid o'clock to get work finished. I was diagnosed with depression but then later after counselling it was changed to Depersonalization Disorder (but I still think it was the anti-depressants that caused that, because I stopped taking them and it seems to have largely gone away, or else I got better at handling it). If she has ADHD, I hope she gets the treatment she needs but I wonder if she's hoping it will magically improve her work ethic and habits - and it might not.

Reactions: 2
This is a tough one as I am very pro free the nip, but I just don't think she can pull off not wearing a bra 🙈

Reactions: 5
It is unflattering I would use boob tape if I was her 😳
Not only is it unflattering, but it's not even a cute outfit. I don't think that would make sense on any body type, it's just not well constructed. Her striped vest and jorts outfit from her stories is, albeit simple, far more flattering and at least looks put together.

Reactions: 3
Basically she’s gained a lot of weight and hasn’t figured out how to dress her new body

Reactions: 2
I can't deal with these attempts at candid shots 🤦‍♀️ they're so cringey, I can't imagine what it's like to be her friend when you can't even sit and have a chat without her setting up the camera to capture the "moment"

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I can't deal with these attempts at candid shots 🤦‍♀️ they're so cringey, I can't imagine what it's like to be her friend when you can't even sit and have a chat without her setting up the camera to capture the "moment"
With dirt all over your arse 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Half of her recent video was her talking about how much viewers enjoy content of her with her friend and laughing at herself and how mad they are together 🤪 I'm sure the content is usually her pointing at someone in the background saying 'so and so is here!' Or talking to someone off screen for a few seconds about a hangover. I'm glad she has friendships that mean a lot to her but that doesn't mean it's particularly interesting to anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Half of her recent video was her talking about how much viewers enjoy content of her with her friend and laughing at herself and how mad they are together 🤪 I'm sure the content is usually her pointing at someone in the background saying 'so and so is here!' Or talking to someone off screen for a few seconds about a hangover. I'm glad she has friendships that mean a lot to her but that doesn't mean it's particularly interesting to anyone else.
Oh yeah, the shots of her talking to someone off screen 🥴🥴 because seeing her going "mm yeah... haha I know... mm" is SO interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Basically she’s gained a lot of weight and hasn’t figured out how to dress her new body
I feel so confused about her body?! I think definitely that outfit is unflattering but also I agree has she put on weight? If I feel confused about her size I’m sure she is as well.. probs suffering with some dysmorphia. I think she suits a slightly heavier weight as it really looks great on her, but agree her clothes don’t always flatter this

Reactions: 7
tbh I've always found her style a bit try hard, don't think weight even comes into it

Reactions: 13
"Holiday mode: activated" 🥴🥴 so wandering around Paris eating croissants with your best pal hasn't been a holiday so far?! Piss offffff!

Emma's rectum(gle) 🤭
That has to be a strong contender for a thread title!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just the thought of getting these boots on and off makes me out of breath
In the heat as well.... they look like they don't fit but I also can't imagine clomping around in sweaty boots in Summer.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.