Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know how many people Emma is 'influencing' lol

Reactions: 4
I'd love to know how many people Emma is 'influencing' lol
She has less than 5 comments on her last 3 posts, and only 15 on the 4th post! Her engagement is soooo bad atm… how are brands still working with her and why hasn’t she addressed this after making such a big deal about hitting 100k followers. Now down to 96k!

Reactions: 9
She has less than 5 comments on her last 3 posts, and only 15 on the 4th post! Her engagement is soooo bad atm… how are brands still working with her and why hasn’t she addressed this after making such a big deal about hitting 100k followers. Now down to 96k!
It baffles me ! Her engagement is awful and on YouTube aswell compared to how many subscribers she has her views are low!

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen her latest IG story 🤢 could have done without that close up 🙈

• Sick
Taking bets on how long this vlog will be! I can't imagine she turned "6 hours of footage" into anything more than 20 minutes of ramblings despite her long hiatus.

Reactions: 3
Taking bets on how long this vlog will be! I can't imagine she turned "6 hours of footage" into anything more than 20 minutes of ramblings despite her long hiatus.
If it's 6 hours of useable footage she could do a few decent holiday videos. However I'm fully expecting that 90% is footage of her own face, laughing at herself, arse shots etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If it's 6 hours of useable footage she could do a few decent holiday videos. However I'm fully expecting that 90% is footage of her own face, laughing at herself, arse shots etc.
It will more than likely ben her bikini up her arse jumping into the pool, and her telling a camera what she's gonna do and not filming it 🤣

Reactions: 4
Emma: Instagram have shadow-banned me so please engage with me as much as possible because it's really bad

Emma's next breath: yeah I didn't upload the vlog last night but I'll do it later

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Emma: Instagram have shadow-banned me so please engage with me as much as possible because it's really bad

Emma's next breath: yeah I didn't upload the vlog last night but I'll do it later

🙄
Pretty sure it hasn't even been shadow banned I can search it on my boyfriends account, probably just saying that cause she's seen the comments on here about how tit her engagement is 🤣🤣🤣

Shadow banned?? How, why? Don't get it.
her ads are always just her in an outfit holding the product. That PhD white choc bar one is a laugh. A few extremely similar shots with herself the centre of attention.

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure how to hide my post as a trigger warning so I will try and be as vague as possible, but to me it’s like she’s not even considered why her post was marked as graphic or violent and taken a thought as to what the stretch marks might resemble to unknowing people. She’s completely ran with the idea of Instagram censoring her body and not actually taken a second thought

she's not been shadow banned, she's just dull! if she engaged more with her followers more people would probably interact with her account

Reactions: 9
didn't she post in her stories today (and then deleted it) saying the vlog will be up at 4pm today? well.. lol

Reactions: 3
Lmao she took down her story about posting by 4 today... not even a publisbing a commitment to her followers would hold her accountable

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.