Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I quite like Gee Hawkes, but I'm really not a fan of that. Has Emma decided to only ever get tattoos from one artist? That's the fourth one from Gee.

Reactions: 1

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Just flicked through and didn't watch because she didn't seem to do anything, but noticed there's a segment where she's kneeling on her kitchen floor with her head popped up to vlog on the kitchen counter?!

yesgirl2

I reckon she smokes! She goes out a lot and is always whitening her teeth! I think that could add to why she does it! Although a lot of uni students have got into vaping… god knows why so it could just be that
She's mentioned in vlogs a couple times her friends smoke so wouldn't surprise me, I remember a vlog once her and Tim where in the car going to meet their friends and she saw a couple of them in a smoking area

Metamorpheuse13

Emma tagged Tim on her Instagram story so thought I'd check out his profile. His newest post gives off very camp vibes, much more camp than he generally is. I know this doesn't necessarily mean he's gay, but I feel like the rumours could be true!
Lol yes he’s a fruitcake for sure 💖

gymrat93

This may be just me but why does she only hold one dumbbell when doing bulgarian split squats I’ve always held two dumbbells. Holding only one seems a bit counter intuitive to me, thoughts?

lululeo

Agreed. That fringe looks like when I snuck into the cupboard and cut my own hair when I was a kid haaaa. Also howling at her saying that it’s more of a “natural blonde”??? in her vlog
Her fringe looks just as bad as it did the first time she got it cut.