Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rymuffin

Be it that Emma doesn't want to do her job, I was curious if anyone has suggestions for channels that are similar to old emma content?

Reactions: 1

ejej123

Chatty Member
She was using the T3 hairdryer not long ago. Wonder how many styling tools some of these influencers own!

Lola123

VIP Member
It’s not a PB if you can’t execute the movement properly. She’s focused on lifting heavy for the sake of the number.
I really wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up as some figure girl on stage at this rate

jjeett

Chatty Member
Wasn't he the one that had a birthday recently? And Tim was at the celebrations?

wait_what

Hey everyone, new here…what happened with her long term boyf or can someone point me in direction of where it was discussed on here?? Xx

Bilbo16

VIP Member
That’s fair I think. She’s done really well with the initial weight loss, and then maintaining it. I just worry when it’s aesthetics lead as that’s what really got me in a pickle when I was at the gym.

TootleGirlx

Anyone see her story? It's all cut off so must've not uploaded it right but she's isolating for christmas

Bilbo16

VIP Member
That's why she does all the excessive exercise. Keeps a constant count on her watch of what goes in and out to make sure of the deficit.

Other thing that made me laugh is 'Squarespace are interested in working with me!' I watch dozens of YouTube videos daily on all sorts of topics - camping, Van Life, pets, travel, DIY, beauty, politics, true crime - and from what I can see, Squarespace work with anyone and every other video on any old topic is 'kindly sponsored by Squarespace' with a bit of promotion spiel in the middle.
Oh god, Squarespace seem to go for anyone.