Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
She’ll probably block any comments on this! Do you think this would have been why Tim broke up with her? Do you think he was like sorry you’re dumb as fuck? And then why he’s distanced himself from that group?

Reactions: 1

_Laura

Chatty Member
Omg I literally just screenshoted that pic 😅 the difference between them is insane, I wonder how Emma looks in person 🍊

are they the same age? I know people have said before but she really does look much older than her age
I don’t know exactly how how old they both are but I know it’s about the same, definitely not a 20 year gap like you’d think there was looking at the picture! 😂

Pretzelstick

I've been away a couple of weeks - so is she on another cruise straight after a Barbados holiday? I can't keep up.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I can't find her account on instagram search
Oh same! Probably to do with those makeup pics she posted that got taken down, I think she had two taken down as she said the phrase ‘I’ll shoot this tomorrow’ or something like that

Swamgwam

In and of themself, nothing.. but she doesn't lift heavy enough to warrant them. She's like all the gear with no idea
What constitutes as heavy enough? I don't lift as heavy as Emma but I was debating getting some as my hands are getting shredded to bits

yeah me neither! Tbh the image she’s trying to give off is all over the place, she wants to be pure fitness goals but then is constantly going out drinking and now smoking 🤷🏻‍♀️ but she obviously also wants to be seen as the cool ~edgy girl.. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She smokes?

yesgirl2

Imagine having the time to do these daily reels of 100% self care and fuck all else .... if you got time to balance your giraffe on your shoulder and set up a camera for a snippet of I'm reading now ..... seriously over her
Litreally 🙄

What was that? I’m not gonna watch Emma’s video as she doesn’t need my money
She likened it to what happened to Amy in Sex Education - She was on the bus and a guy wanked onto her leg. Not sure if she’s being dramatic or if that’s actually what happened to her on the train.

Swamgwam

Completely unrelated but does anyone here know the brand of her high-waisted leggings? I love them but don't want to give her the view, the engagement, or the commission from affiliate links 🤣
I don't know, but if it's the ones she's wearing in her Day 22 reel then they make her legs look amazing fair play