Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Anyone want to share!? I've accepted that influencers clearly don't go to the same weddings as I do :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1

spongey

VIP Member
There are also people defending her in the comments..... and an antivaxxer. I despair sometimes.
So there is 🤣 I wouldn't expect her to get involved in the antivax shit, but she could reply to the other comments. She could also defend her actions on the doorstep without expecting her followers to do the work for her. And at the VERY least, she could stick a love heart against all the comments supporting her. I just want to shake her.

Lola123

VIP Member
Yes, they had dinner with them almost every night and they sometimes joined them for activities during the day so I don't think it was planned as a couple's holiday (can't believe I'm defending her.....)
I don’t think she was originally invited regardless of if it was a couples holiday or not!

yesgirl2

Hey everyone, new here…what happened with her long term boyf or can someone point me in direction of where it was discussed on here?? Xx
They broke up she said it was mutual but who knows, they started living together in lock down and broke up not long after

Ncj96

If I remember correctly from her old vlogs, the murder mystery was the new years before COVID happened, it was one of the last actually entertaining vlogs she posted!

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I haven’t watched it but what progression is she looking for? What is her end goal? She’s doing a really good job of maintaining her current body and that’s great, but not sure what she’s expecting to see progression wise.

ILIKEME

I'm coming so close to unsubscribing from Charlotte holdcrofts YouTube channel. The reason being is I find in most vlogs she does the products she uses are pricey.I also follow her on Instagram and almost on a daily basis a post has been put up by her displaying all the products she's used. The products are what I'd consider to be pretty expensive. Alright if you've got the cash and can afford them plus it's a matter of personal preference but for some they aren't affordable unless she's been gifted them to try out.

pinkem

I feel like yeah she may go to the gym a lot but I wonder how much effort she’s actually putting into it to not be showing any results?

Pretty sure she did a cutaway clip of herself dancing in undies/bikini on some insta post that was from a couple of years ago at her absolute thinnest. Apologies if I'm wrong. I think her figure is good and she can dress how she likes but I also think a lot of the stuff she wears makes her look bigger than she is.
Yeah I agree, her hair looks different