Emma’s Rectangle #4 Content's late, humour's up for debate, completed a marathon without training mate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Lurker2867 for the new thread name! I had to amend it slightly because it was too long.

Anyone care to recap? In short:
- Emma's still extremely busy doing nothing...
- She started dating again, which we know because she loves to include cringeworthy moments of her fake laughing while looking at her phone in every #ad vlog. She also got stood up. Not that she mentions it often you know...
- She's trying to recreate the buzz she got from her first #fitness journey video that got her over a million views. It's a bit of a fail, though, as her two "My Fitness Journey 2.0" videos haven't even reached 50k views... combined 😂
- She posted a "September/October faves" video in... December. Some viewers commented on that, to which she replied: "Would you rather she lied?". No, Emma, we would rather you put some effort into your job!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Her moaning about that comment has got her what she wants, more sympathy….. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Her moaning about that comment has got her what she wants, more sympathy….. 😂😂
Yet she STILL hasn't replied to or even love hearted the supportive comments left on either of the videos. She goes on about the negative comments so she clearly reads the comment section, is it so hard to just tap the love heart on the nice ones?

I never comment on videos so I don't really care, but it annoys me that she always speaks about wanting her channel to grow yet she can't be arsed to interact with the subscribers she already has.

Reactions: 15
Yet she STILL hasn't replied to or even love hearted the supportive comments left on either of the videos. She goes on about the negative comments so she clearly reads the comment section, is it so hard to just tap the love heart on the nice ones?

I never comment on videos so I don't really care, but it annoys me that she always speaks about wanting her channel to grow yet she can't be arsed to interact with the subscribers she already has.
Completely agree with you!! She's the laziest influencer I've come across - even the larger ones I'd expect to be phoning it in actually reply to or heart comments now and then. She kicks off about people pointing out the fact she's lazy af (September faves in December... Really???) and people flock to defend her and I just can't understand why.

Reactions: 16
Soph has over a million subs and is usually hearting and replying to comments emmas just lazy as duck

Reactions: 14
It’s like she thinks she’s above her follows, funny that considering they’re the reason she makes a living

Reactions: 22
It’s like she thinks she’s above her follows, funny that considering they’re the reason she makes a living
Exactly this!
When her and Tim broke up she went on a rant about not owing subs anything and now people can't have an opinion but if everybody stopped watching she would be fucked and have to get a real job

And yet they're all in her comments defending her going "WhY dO yOu CaRe YoU dOnT pAy HeR" no I don't cos I'm not a gullible idiot who watches, follows and engages with her sponsorships but *you* are! Her viewers are the product she sells! Does it not bother them that they're being taken for a ride 😂

567BBBBE-17A0-4F8F-A178-18F0F85A0F5D.png

I feel like there should be a skirt or something but…there’s not? It looks like she’s forgotten her trousers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And yet they're all in her comments defending her going "WhY dO yOu CaRe YoU dOnT pAy HeR" no I don't cos I'm not a gullible idiot who watches, follows and engages with her sponsorships but *you* are! Her viewers are the product she sells! Does it not bother them that they're being taken for a ride 😂
To be fair I used to be one of those gullible idiots........ Until Tattle enlightened me to their ways 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her ego is unbelievable.. you’d think she had 100s of thousands of followers with the way she acts, not struggling to reach and stay above 100k like the reality of it

Reactions: 15
I'm amazed that those cringey reels she did got her over 100k. How do people like that tit? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t call it a “ho” outfit.
it’s certainly a bad one… her fashion sense is like her interior decorating. Jumbled and messy.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t call it a “ho” outfit.
it’s certainly a bad one… her fashion sense is like her interior decorating. Jumbled and messy.
I think it's an 'I'm sexy but I don't have to try' outfit. If it's cold enough to be all bundled up on the top half, it must be too cold to just have lacy tights on the bottom.

Reactions: 2
ffs why did monki have to sponsor her! I love them and desperately hate Emma! Ffs

Reactions: 6
This girl really thinks that she's God's gift, doesn't she? She's insufferable! It's a shame because I used to really like her maybe 4 years ago... it all went downhill when she got the blonde hair, in my opinion.

Reactions: 13
What happened to the Lick Paint add and the interior designer who was going to help her redecorate her living room?!

Reactions: 11
It's crazy to me how low her views are compared to how many subscribers she has

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.