Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geezerboy890

Oh I completely agree! Those moulded cups don't work with boobs larger than say a B cup. It looks strange at the waist and weirdly baggy at the knees. I love how it looks like she's sucking everything in and is extremely uncomfortable 😅
But all that being said, I'd take this over the House of CB dresses!
Yh fits strange boobs arent lifted/ supported, baggy in places

Reactions: 2

spongey

VIP Member
I hate to admit that our problematic Queen influenced me but her step class looked fun so I booked on one today. Sort of wanted to die after it, my calves were burning 😂
I'm ashamed to say I've been influenced too! Haven't been brave enough to go yet but I've bookmarked the page for the class 😅

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
She’s paid all that money on lip fillers only for them to be uneven 😳😬 the droopiness looks like she’s had a stroke or something!!

Also just noticed she’s actually replying to comments on this post which she hardly ever does. Do you reckon her managers have told her to get her shit together and make an effort??
It’s the fact they spend money to get their lips done like that then still over pout in photos?? Looks ridic 👄

jjeett

Chatty Member
Is it just me that cringes when she does hip thrusts? Her positioning looks so off - her elbows shouldn't be on the bench like that surely? 🤷‍♀️
I just can't get over Monica teaching her that's how it's done? It looks so dangerous

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I think take everything said on this thread with a pinch of salt as Emma is infuriating... She thinks she finally got a personality because she is lifting, she brags about hitting a new PB every week and says she was checking her friends' form at the gym when her form is atrocious and a disaster waiting to happen... If you want to get lifting gloves, just get some, you don't owe anyone an explanation! X
I never lifted heavy but still got gloves to stop my hands getting all dry and horrible 😅

I literally came here to say that exact same thing, their first holiday as a family of 3 and her sisters tagged along, very odd of you ask me
Didn't she say in the vlog that her sisters partners father and brother where there? Not sure if I misheard it?!

Pretzelstick

Reckon he’s another private schooled boy? How do we think they met?
I'd put money on the private schooling. I wondered if he was the one she had a good date with after meeting him on whatever app it was she used but she might have known him longer.

Reactions: 1

MarieMo22

I can’t imagine tagging along on your sisters holiday with her husband and child and then getting her to take cringey pics for your insta tho 😅 🙈

Not sure if anyone knows what her sister does for a living? Wonder what she thinks of Emma’s life
She was probably invited to mind the baby so they can have date nights and stuff I guess

bcfc999

Chatty Member
The one above I think had nutrition in it? And something like one of the things they point to is a healthy lifestyle and nutrition

It is very hard to read though
Oh yeah you're right! What's that last word? "nutrition, exercise and sleep" maybe? I think the word I read as outreach must be research 🤔

CAL27

There is a certain desperation for Gymshark to notice her.
She had a deal with gymshark IIRC, about a year and a half ago around their Black Friday sale I believe. But after that she never mentioned working with them again so I don’t know what happened.