Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Liswit87

Yeah she’s had her assessment type thing where they said it’s likely that she has it, but you then have to wait a few months for an official diagnosis. I’m sure she said hers was June time? Will be interesting to see if she shares it again since she was so defensive last time and said it’s nobody’s business after herself spending so long making jokes about it
Ah, my bad! I thought said the diagnosis had happened in that assessment in April.

I was diagnosed earlier this year and I only had one (in person) assessment and was told then and there, but I didn't go private like Emma has, not sure how much different it is

Rymuffin

Gal isn't even trying with her mirror selfies anymore, that's the most low-effort outfit plug I've ever seen
Does she not own an iron or is this just another half assed brand deal she slapped together last minute to fulfill a contract?? Or both???

influenzainfluencer

If I remember correctly from her old vlogs, the murder mystery was the new years before COVID happened, it was one of the last actually entertaining vlogs she posted!
I agree, I vaguely remember last year was a zoom party where they made cocktails or something?

SequinLover

I’ve been following Emma for a couple of years and I agree with mostly everything that’s been said in this chat.
I’m new here, don’t really comment that much - but for someone who advocates and believes in the vaccines obviously hasn’t followed all the rules when the mask rule go brought back in. She’s incredibly selfish and self obsessed.
I really don’t understand the excessive laughing (either laughing to not cry - or generally finds it funny 🤨)
Just another thing I’ve seen and probably others have commented also, but she constantly wears an Apple Watch, why is she promoting the watch from Fossil. Do they believe that she’ll wear it? They should’ve just sent her the jewellery, not that she switches that up. She wears that Mickey Mouse ring all of the time and the same 2/3 necklaces… I don’t know I just needed to rant…
Welcome!

anom1289

I can’t deal with the workout clips she just posted on her story, the form is just shocking!!! 😡
Almost every clip there’s so much wrong with her form!!! I don’t even do pull throughs so actually know nothing about form for those and they even looked wrong to me

Pretzelstick

Bet you she’ll be doing a vape ad next 🥴 😅
Never seen/heard Emma mention being a smoker or a vaper. Wondering if it's a weight control thing for her? I have friends who've always smoked to keep their weight down and jumped onto vaping pretty quickly when it came out.