Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never actually posted but I've been increasingly annoyed at her lack of effort recently. After watching her vlog and the whole her forgetting "that we were still in the kitchen waiting for her" and forgot she was making a cup of tea then going "did someone say ADHD?!?" I was honestly just sat there like.....................................................
I feel like she's been acting different the past few vlogs and now I've heard her say that I'm like is this now her trying to find another excuse at just being lazy and bad at her job?
I'm not trying to be negative or offensive at all regarding people with ADHD but when I heard her say it I honestly stepped back and was like woah ok
It just seemed like a bit of a weird thing for her to suddenly come out with
Agreed! I was quite shocked at how casually she threw that ADHD line out there. If she has been diagnosed then fine, but to throw it around like that can be really damaging and is irresponsible when you have a platform like she does. Its like when people say 'omg, I'm so OCD' no you're not, being tidy and organised is not OCD!

Reactions: 19
I've no plan to watch the vlog but throwaway comments like that (Emma comparing her tit vlogging to having ADHD) just seem really tone deaf if that's not something she has (she's never mentioned it to the best of my knowledge, has she?). There needs to be more awareness and discussion of how ADHD affects women but this ain't it. Trivialising other people's diagnoses is just not OK. Like when people make jokes about diabetes when they're eating a slice of cake. Just shut up.

ETA snap @DizDog32 :) also agree with the OCD comments, makes my skin crawl when people say that stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Agree with the above comments. If she’s been diagnosed, fine, but it’s still a tone deaf comment, given that none of us as viewers know if he has or not. And it was definitely a throwaway comment. Potentially very offensive, the same way people don’t take OCD seriously.

Reactions: 12
Tbf it sounded like a line that would be famous from tik tok, I won’t lie!

Reactions: 1
Do all theose 'ladies' at Step class really spend their whole week wondering how Emma's date went? She really does have main character syndrome that girl. She could just tell them to watch her vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I love I only give my YouTube to certain people..... like its hard to find if they wanted to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did she put in SO much car singing? Cringe AF.

Also that gym montage at the end was just weird.

Reactions: 7
“I’m not like other girls, I listen to rap music” 👸🏻

definitely get the vibe she’s trying to show off her ~music taste~ as well to radiate pick me energy

Reactions: 13
Did I dream this or did Emma mention a risky brand partnership a while ago? I can't find it on this thread but she kept talking about a project that was really 'out there' and taboo. Did this happen?

Reactions: 5
Did I dream this or did Emma mention a risky brand partnership a while ago? I can't find it on this thread but she kept talking about a project that was really 'out there' and taboo. Did this happen?
I remember this but nothing materialised that I'm aware of

Reactions: 2
Bet it’s coming, reckon it’ll be period or sex toys, like alot of other female influencers have done

Reactions: 5
She did do that terrible period subscription box AD didn't she? The oh so sustainable brand with loads of extra packaging and single use items like sheet masks.

Reactions: 7
She's reached new levels of annoying. Her fake laughter when she was texting someone in the kitchen will piss me off forever

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s really just recycled the workout from the end of her vlog for her latest fitness video 😅 …oh and it’s also an AD, what a surprise.

Reactions: 8
She’s really just recycled the workout from the end of her vlog for her latest fitness video 😅 …oh and it’s also an AD, what a surprise.
Came to say the same thing this is such a lazy video the odd bit of talking and montages from her weekly vlog what a wreck

Reactions: 8
Whyyyy would you not check traffic on the morning of your hour and a half journey. She really would struggle getting to a real life actual job on time 😂 an hour late, I’d be annoyed if I were her sister…check and reroute rather than checking as you set off🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
That lack of timekeeping is going to drive her sister mad when the baby has a proper routine 😭 sorry for such a mumsnet comment but there really is nothing worse when someone rocks up late expecting to see your child and then everything gets thrown off

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.