Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think she keeps getting new PTs as she’s expecting some wild transformation. I hope she’s okay and isn’t going to slip back into that unhealthy relationship with the gym/food

Reactions: 9
I really don’t understand how in her latest video, she says she doesn’t want to name the series “My Fitness Journey” or “Getting Back on Track” and she LITERALLY calls the video that ??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That montage of her singing in the car gave me the ick. She really thinks she’s something else 😩😂 and her kitchen man wtf, it makes me claustrophobic. Surely in such a tiny/awkwardly shaped kitchen, you would omit the dishwasher for some essential storage space?
I agree why does 1 person need a dishwasher?! She's lazy in every aspect of her life! I've unsubscribed I'll just laugh at comments on here 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure why she’s still trying to keep up with the weighing 200lb before she lost weight story, she was quite clearly far more than that and it’s not like it matters how much she was …

Reactions: 2
Skipped through her video, does she get food delivered even though she does litreally nothing and is more than capable of going to the shop

Reactions: 13
She's possibly read here and realised she needs to do something other than half-hearted vlogs and I agree she's trying to re-create the thing that made her channel take off in 2019. I didn't bother watching past the first couple of minutes so I don't know what she said, but I expect we can look forward to gym montages, references to 'smashing PBs' and 'PTs' and 'hammies and glutes', edited mirror selfies of her face sweating or else pouting in a sports bra. Same as we get with plenty of other 'content creators'. She'll be looking for brand collabs with Nike or Gymshark or some water bottle company.

Reactions: 7
I actually didn’t hate the fitness video, it’s not gonna make me subscribe but it at least was slightly more interesting than the vlogs.

Reactions: 3
I actually didn’t hate the fitness video, it’s not gonna make me subscribe but it at least was slightly more interesting than the vlogs.
Yeah i really enjoyed it so creds to her! I found her channel through her fitness journey video so i'm enjoying having more of those videos again :) hope she keeps the series up

I just wish she'd stop filming herself peeling, chopping and stewing apples
The views on fitness 2.0 were quite dire too.

Reactions: 8
And this was one of the comments : "Your ads are next level , I love seeing how creative you get with them ! "
Is this the BBC one? The one where she’s wiggling around in a sparkly dress? Whatever she got paid, it was too much!

I think it's mad the way she doesn't even answer qs in the comments of an ad... I mean fake engagement is still engagement so you'd think she'd have conversations just to bulk up the comments like others do. The laziness is unreal!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.