Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t realise the bbc was so slow at saying yes this content is good for an AD, disgraceful

Reactions: 3
She replied to some of the comments 😶
She’s always so arsey when she replies to negative feedback. “Would you rather I lied?” rather than acknowledging that a September faves video three months later is ridiculous, and maybe even offering an apology or explanation for why her work is so lazy

Reactions: 10
She’s always so arsey when she replies to negative feedback. “Would you rather I lied?” rather than acknowledging that a September faves video three months later is ridiculous, and maybe even offering an apology or explanation for why her work is so lazy
I feel so bad for all the others that are defending her and all about her that she won't reply to. The only comment she answered was a negative one. Maybe reply to the people that actually like you.

Reactions: 8
If you’re not gonna put a video out for three months, be creative with the title or something. Call it ‘recent faves’ and edit out references to September. Donut.

Reactions: 16
'Lisa ' in her comments on today's vid..one of us??:LOL:
I was wondering the same 😂😂😂😂

There's been a couple of comments calling her out on today's video. One by Lisa and one by Gee Bee, then in the replies to that comment someone called History Buzz mentions that it's odd that Emma has only responded to the negative comment.

Reactions: 4
"would you rather I lied?" No Emma we'd rather you didn't do a half arsed ad for September in December just to get a pay cheque. I work in Comms and if we put out something this delayed we'd be fired and disgraced from the industry forever. "Do your job like the rest of us" sounds about right.

Also lol at her defending herself in the comments when she can't respond to her fan comments half the time. The Twitter account for the Trafalgar Square Christmas tree has responded to comments quicker than she has

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she hasn't bought any new makeup but she still has new Laura Geller lip gloss and Vieve bronzer?

I would love to see Emma get a proper job.. she'd be shocked

Reactions: 10
Long time reader, first time poster! her content is so lazy atm, think it's finally time to unsubscribe I used to really like her content but she seems to want all the benefits of being an influencer without actually putting any effort in. It wouldn't be that hard for her to film easy content around her social life (which she seems to prioritise over her work) for example she could have filmed her outfits for all these dates she's been going on - it would take her maybe 5 mins to film then she could edit them together for one of those elusive midweek uploads

Reactions: 17
Those people kissing her ass in the comments like she's ever going to acknowledge them 😂 you're a lazy cow Emma! Try getting a real job someday and you'll see how easy you have it now.

Reactions: 9
Can someone who has actually watched the video please (save me the bother and) explain to me how she's managed to link a favourites video to David Attenborough? Is she going for the environmental angle? 🤔

Attachments

Can someone who has actually watched the video please (save me the bother and) explain to me how she's managed to link a favourites video to David Attenborough? Is she going for the environmental angle? 🤔
I’m sorry but this comment is 100% her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't see how she can't acknowledge her laziness and lack of effort, all she posts is ads she's not genuine at all and just wants to live q care free life but get paid the fact she's lost 2000 followers on Instagram after going on about getting 100k is laughable its clear its all about numbers with her that's all she cares about hence why she doesn't doesn't heart positive comments whej she barley gets 50 comments on Instagram and YouTube not surprised her and tim broke up one bit

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.