Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the party and only just watching her fitness vid but... A stone in 4 months isn't normal for someone 'just enjoying themselves' after a cruise. Iterating that theres no body or weight/food shame here from me, but as someone healing my own relationship to food it sounds a lot like re-feeding (when you've been dieting or otherwise restricting yourself, and your brain freaks out and craves ALL THE FOOD when you start eating without restriction).

Almost concerned for her embarking on a new fitness surge. "I've never researched anything as much as fitness and nutrition"... If you're not a PT or a pro, I think that's called an obsession.

P.S.... Protein cheese? Wtf?

Reactions: 13
Late to the party and only just watching her fitness vid but... A stone in 4 months isn't normal for someone 'just enjoying themselves' after a cruise. Iterating that theres no body or weight/food shame here from me, but as someone healing my own relationship to food it sounds a lot like re-feeding (when you've been dieting or otherwise restricting yourself, and your brain freaks out and craves ALL THE FOOD when you start eating without restriction).

Almost concerned for her embarking on a new fitness surge. "I've never researched anything as much as fitness and nutrition"... If you're not a PT or a pro, I think that's called an obsession.

My ex was obsessed with that protein cheese 😂he would buy it in bulk when it was on offer at Tesco and our fridge would be full of the stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot get over how many posts are ads on her Instagram?! Does she not have any other content?

Reactions: 9

14lbs in approx 16 weeks is definitely “recovering” from dieting in my opinion. In my experience, the only time I’ve put on weight at this rate is after a harsh diet and “letting loose” after restricting for a while. I hope she can find her natural weight distribution because if she’s just naturally having fun and putting on this much it lends me to believe she was restricting too much to begin with. I personally think she is lovely and full of life now (after putting on some weight again after her “transformation”) and she really looks healthier with a bit of curve and fullness. Each to their own, I just hope she is healthier about it this time and less triggering for us who watch!

Reactions: 6
As a bodybuilder I really never thought she got muscley at all despite how much she banged on about gaining muscle. It really cracked me up when she said she had gotten pecs

Reactions: 11
14lbs in approx 16 weeks is definitely “recovering” from dieting in my opinion. In my experience, the only time I’ve put on weight at this rate is after a harsh diet and “letting loose” after restricting for a while. I hope she can find her natural weight distribution because if she’s just naturally having fun and putting on this much it lends me to believe she was restricting too much to begin with. I personally think she is lovely and full of life now (after putting on some weight again after her “transformation”) and she really looks healthier with a bit of curve and fullness. Each to their own, I just hope she is healthier about it this time and less triggering for us who watch!
I agree. Especially as we know from her vlogs that she was still doing a spin class/going to the gym to work-out a couple of times a week even when she was "off the wagon" so to speak. It has taken myself a year and a half to gain 14/15lb since the pandemic started due to naturally becoming more sedentary and comfort eating. Of course, everyone's body is different but it still doesn't sound like just natural weight gain from being happy (which also suggests that she wasn't happy before?)

If she had 'no regrets' like she claims, she wouldn't have any desire to get back on a fitness kick. I'm with you about her seeming healthier now, personally I think she looked a bit sickly and too thin for her frame a few months ago before this supposed weight gain, but that could have been the toll of her breakup. I too hope she is sensible and is eating/drinking/exercising how she wants and not because of diet/fitness culture and beauty standards.

Reactions: 3
Because she lost weight by eating quite low calorie, I don’t think it’d be that hard to gain weight quickly. As a former yo-yo dieter myself, I can gain weight pretty damn quick!

Reactions: 12
Just unfollowed again. Was having a bit of a clear out of my subscriptions, clearing out all the channels who no longer post, or I don’t click on anymore. Emma’s was up there! I’m not sure what happened cos he was my favourite YouTuber at one point, but she’s just lost her spark.

Reactions: 8
Aha totally agree with the yo-yo comments. I had the healthiest relationship with food for a years, and my weight would creep up ever so slowly by a few pounds over MONTHS. In the pandemic I developed some sort of weird anorexia/bulimia/orthorexia hybrid combo, and now am still healing my relationship with food, to the point where I can gain over 14lbs in one month and then lose it again the next 🥴 the size of the change suggests her body isn’t happy at the low weight, even if it is a healthy BMI? I think she looks nice curvier, if only she bought clothes in the right size so they aren’t straining. She’s beautiful and in proportion.

Reactions: 11
Why does she keep opening vlogs by laughing hysterically at herself? I'm not watching a 48 minute vlog even on double speed.

Reactions: 18
Why the multiple minute long sequences of her trying to rap in the car?! And she's clearly feeling herself during. Just painfully cringe worthy.

I agree. Especially as we know from her vlogs that she was still doing a spin class/going to the gym to work-out a couple of times a week even when she was "off the wagon" so to speak. It has taken myself a year and a half to gain 14/15lb since the pandemic started due to naturally becoming more sedentary and comfort eating. Of course, everyone's body is different but it still doesn't sound like just natural weight gain from being happy (which also suggests that she wasn't happy before?)

If she had 'no regrets' like she claims, she wouldn't have any desire to get back on a fitness kick. I'm with you about her seeming healthier now, personally I think she looked a bit sickly and too thin for her frame a few months ago before this supposed weight gain, but that could have been the toll of her breakup. I too hope she is sensible and is eating/drinking/exercising how she wants and not because of diet/fitness culture and beauty standards.
Why the multiple minute long sequences of her trying to rap in the car?! And she's clearly feeling herself during. Just painfully cringe worthy.

Also why is she driving in the middle lane the whole time 😂🙄

Reactions: 3
Her laughing is getting out of control! She honestly needs to take some time off vlogging! I always find people who are not okay over laugh at themselves

Her laughing is getting out of control! She honestly needs to take some time off vlogging! I always find people who are not okay over laugh at themselves
It was really distracting through the vlog. It feels so forced and fake. Very odd

Reactions: 9
Is this the BBC one? The one where she’s wiggling around in a sparkly dress? Whatever she got paid, it was too much!
I think it was for the one before that, whatever it was :)

I think she looks great at the moment anyway, not overweight at all. She has a body type same as we all do, and we can only work within the limits of that.

It was really distracting through the vlog. It feels so forced and fake. Very odd
It was when she’s clearly texting a lad, continues to laugh and then just looks at the vlog camera

• Sick
Reactions: 7
OK here ya go:

Monday
• Gym
• Skincare
• Editing
• Baking
• Therapy and highlighted her privilege by preaching about how everyone should go to therapy cos y'know cos we all have that disposable income
• Singing in car which was painful to watch
• Step class

Tuesday
• Explains that she's very emotionally intelligent
• Bakes some bread
• Touts for a #gifted KitchenAid
• Shops for baking paper and garlic
• Sooo ✨ quirky ✨ cos she triples the amount of garlic in recipes
• Bakes some brownies
• So has spent whole day meal prepping for dinner???
• Lays the table

Wednesday
• Drives to Oxford to see her sister and nephew for a cup of tea
• More singing in the car for AGES which again is painful and not interesting at all
• Gym montage to show how many gym friends she has

Sunday
• Had the rest of the week off as vlog was already long enough so decided to not add any more to it even tho what she had was boring filler

✌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I've never actually posted but I've been increasingly annoyed at her lack of effort recently. After watching her vlog and the whole her forgetting "that we were still in the kitchen waiting for her" and forgot she was making a cup of tea then going "did someone say ADHD?!?" I was honestly just sat there like.....................................................
I feel like she's been acting different the past few vlogs and now I've heard her say that I'm like is this now her trying to find another excuse at just being lazy and bad at her job?
I'm not trying to be negative or offensive at all regarding people with ADHD but when I heard her say it I honestly stepped back and was like woah ok
It just seemed like a bit of a weird thing for her to suddenly come out with

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.