Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title is a mash-up of @bcfc999 and @Tom_Nook!

RECAP (Love Life, Fitness, YouTube):

- Broke up with long term and live-in boyfriend, Tim. Snapped at her followers for asking about the breakup before she was ready to talk about it.
- Emma is still unhealthily OBSESSED with working out.
- It's been found that she was restricting her calorie intake severely during her weight loss journey
- She's entered a marathon but ... doesn't run or train.
- Still inconsistent AF with her YouTube videos but posts cringe reels every other day.
- Says she's hired an editor but... there's no evidence of that.

If I've missed anything for the recap, please post below! :*

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watching the weekly vlog.

I don't want to be pessimistic but she is never going to be able to do this marathon.

Reactions: 6
Never met someone so unorganised, paying the cancellation fee at the gym just shows she has too much money 🥴 Wonder what she had to refilm must be the Asda reel 🤣

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why she's been able to get her vaccinations before her age group?

Does anyone know why she's been able to get her vaccinations before her age group?
She said that the patients within her GP surgery are mainly elderly so they have had their vaccinations meaning it’s moved onto their younger patients sooner than other surgeries and other areas and she’s been able to get hers as a result.

Reactions: 7
I can't work out who sent her the T Shirt and shorts PR package? She said Gemma, am I meant to know who that is? It sounded like she might have said 'Girl of News' or something but there are no subtitles available and she didn't link any of it..... whoever Gemma is, I bet they're really glad they sent it to her.

ETA turns out the brand is 'Girl of Muse'.

Also, there's no way there isn't a gifted/ AD from Lick coming up so surely that needs disclosing? They're another brand I won't be buying from because of how much has been gifted to influencers recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I can't work out who sent her the T Shirt and shorts PR package? She said Gemma, am I meant to know who that is? It sounded like she might have said 'Girl of News' or something but there are no subtitles available and she didn't link any of it..... whoever Gemma is, I bet they're really glad they sent it to her.

It was from Gemma Louise Miles, she’s a YouTuber/Influencer ☺

Reactions: 1

Also, there's no way there isn't a gifted/ AD from Lick coming up so surely that needs disclosing? They're another brand I won't be buying from because of how much has been gifted to influencers recently.
Gemma Louise miles but I think she should have made more of an effort to acknowledge who she was a actually say who she is not just a first name when I’ve literally never heard her mention her before ever and I watch Gemma and she’s never mentioned Emma either 😂 slightly strange but hey ho

Reactions: 3
I know this is a gossip site but I really do hate to whinge about influencers for the sake of it (like if they haven’t truly done anything wrong) as I feel it probably says more about how I feel in myself etc etc but oh my good god, this girl is grating on me so much more lately??? I used to love her but she keeps putting on this really cutesy, ditsy and kind of “pick me” persona, where she also tries to act really relatable and it is driving me insaneeeeee!!!! I can’t put my finger on specifically what she does but I’m watching the most recent vlog and it’s unbearable

Reactions: 18
I know this is a gossip site but I really do hate to whinge about influencers for the sake of it (like if they haven’t truly done anything wrong) as I feel it probably says more about how I feel in myself etc etc but oh my good god, this girl is grating on me so much more lately??? I used to love her but she keeps putting on this really cutesy, ditsy and kind of “pick me” persona, where she also tries to act really relatable and it is driving me insaneeeeee!!!! I can’t put my finger on specifically what she does but I’m watching the most recent vlog and it’s unbearable
I agree! I found myself getting so irritated 😒 she's turning into this meme

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand how someone could spend all her time just going to get her nails done, hair done, going to the gym and applying make up. That’s basically it. She has all the time in the world and enough money to improve herself or be actually productive, but no. Such a waste... In January she started reading books and said she would continue but I guess she’s a quitter and she stopped reading.

Reactions: 10
I just don’t understand how someone could spend all her time just going to get her nails done, hair done, going to the gym and applying make up. That’s basically it. She has all the time in the world and enough money to improve herself or be actually productive, but no. Such a waste... In January she started reading books and said she would continue but I guess she’s a quitter and she stopped reading.
Yep 300 days of yoga, 10 books, now a marathon, but all she wants to do is go to the gym everyday that's the only thing she is consistent at!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.