Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lack of timekeeping is going to drive her sister mad when the baby has a proper routine 😭 sorry for such a mumsnet comment but there really is nothing worse when someone rocks up late expecting to see your child and then everything gets thrown off

Im surprised her sisters tolerates her just in general

Reactions: 3
I got the impression they were opposites. Wasn't her sister an Oxbridge grad? Or have I made that up?

Reactions: 1
Haven’t watched her for so long then a video pops up on my recommended page. What happened to her boyfriend Tim nice but dim…did he finally dump her?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haven’t watched her for so long then a video pops up on my recommended page. What happened to her boyfriend Tim nice but dim…did he finally dump her?
Tim is anything but dim! He is a first class chemistry graduate working in cyber security, he probs finally realised he was with an actual dim one with Emma here with no real professional prospects. They broke up about 4/5 months ago..? Not sure on the timing but since then she’s been even worse for lack of routine and direction. Back on the fitness bandwagon we think to try and recreate her popularity boost from last time

Reactions: 11
Tim is anything but dim! He is a first class chemistry graduate working in cyber security, he probs finally realised he was with an actual dim one with Emma here with no real professional prospects. They broke up about 4/5 months ago..? Not sure on the timing but since then she’s been even worse for lack of routine and direction. Back on the fitness bandwagon we think to try and recreate her popularity boost from last time
I know he’s not it, it was a joke. Harry Enfield had a character called Tim nice but dim 😂😂
Quite shocked at their breakup to be fair

Reactions: 5
Her Instagram followers are going down and down ! Maybe due to lack of actual posts and just ad after ad!

Reactions: 14
God this whole ‘reset day’ thing is a real trend on yt right now, sick of seeing it. Most of the things on her list is normal stuff I fit into my limited free time!

Reactions: 9
God this whole ‘reset day’ thing is a real trend on yt right now, sick of seeing it. Most of the things on her list is normal stuff I fit into my limited free time!
It's ridiculous! Reset from doing nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we think she's back on form or do we just think she got more ads due to black Friday and so needed to put out more videos to fit them in.

Reactions: 3
I’ve long given up on her - she’s triggering AF imo - so she’s not getting the views from me to even check if she’s back “on form”. Soz Emma.

was watching her latest vid and noticed her forehead is just so smooth now compared to a year or so ago? Did she ever say she got Botox or anything done??

Do we know why her and Tim broke up? Haven’t watched her in ages and came on recommended and I guess she’s single because she’s talking about dates??

Such a perfectionist.
Screenshot_20211128-204121_YouTube.jpg

Loved the mention of wrapping presents just to unwrap them on camera.....so wasteful.

What is with all these singing and dancing clips!?

Not specific to Emma but I've never heard any vloggers talk about getting their camera fixed. They all talk about cameras being replaced and spending fortune on a new one but never taking it to be repaired, or just not throwing it around and looking after it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Such a perfectionist.
View attachment 893748
Loved the mention of wrapping presents just to unwrap them on camera.....so wasteful.

What is with all these singing and dancing clips!?

Not specific to Emma but I've never heard any vloggers talk about getting their camera fixed. They all talk about cameras being replaced and spending fortune on a new one but never taking it to be repaired, or just not throwing it around and looking after it.
I just cannot fathom the level of free time she has. Able to scrapbook for an hour on a Monday morning…seriously? Her life is just paid holiday and it’s sickening

Reactions: 17
Vlog #99. She unloads the dishwasher again. Perhaps I’ll start keeping track of how often she includes this.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I skimmed through the latest vlog and I am convinced she kept mentioning how busy she is and what work it is she's done because she reads here.

I skimmed through the latest vlog and I am convinced she kept mentioning how busy she is and what work it is she's done because she reads here.
I thought the same, how tired she was and sooo busy, grow up hun. She's honestly a joke people out their with actual jobs and she makes out she's so tired from doing a shoot 🙄 she's honestly pathetic. Can't even bring myself to watch her anymore she only cares about getting money and doing the bare minimum possible to get it
She was also all for a little bit in her lips and she's getting them done again and she still overlines can see her going over the top with fillers and botox (that she's clearly had 🤣) no problem with filler or botox I have both but don't pretend you don't care and are so comfortable and then go get loads that's a hypocritical message to send out

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.