Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excited for you guys to see the first minute of her new blog :LOL:

But she's been going on dates, I mean I don't care anymore, but at least her telling us about them would be somewhat interesting/fun content. But noooo. Nothing. All Vlogs have been dull as

Also she talks about being 'stood up' and it being a waste of her time. That's literally how I feel about her every week. A literal waste of my time, as if my time's not valuable and I'm here watching you make stewed apples and laughing about how rubbish you are for half an hour

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think this chick is a complete joke. Imagine telling your audience that your work is tit this week? Why even post it if it’s “a mess”?

terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The emphasis on 'I got stood up' just makes her sound like she's so up her own arse she cannot fathom the idea of someone not actually wanting to meet her, comes across as such a knob!

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion

Emma's Rectangle #4 life's so hard, spends her week doing nothing, Vlogs a bore all she does is make us snore

Judy watching the Vlog.

The laughing 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

JUST STOP WITH THE FAKE LAUGHING

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
When did she get an Apple Watch? I feel like I missed that? Also this clutsy omg I’m so disorganised mess at the beginning, duck off emma

Reactions: 2
Maybe they agreed to a date then watched her unbearable videos and thought duck that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her laughing at herself UGGGGHHHHHH it’s pathetic!

And her saying “I got stood up” like she’s too good for it”
I agree nobody really deserves to be stood up but the way she was saying it was so entitled!

Reactions: 8
When a weekly vlog is only 25minutes long (20 if you don't include the intro bore) ... and you have to include changing the bedsheets .... that's the sign to reevaluate

Reactions: 14
I decided to click on the new vlog. There’s lots of laughing in the first 5 mins but I do believe shes tried to shorten the laughing bits….still she’s laughing at herself far too much…

The emphasis on 'I got stood up' just makes her sound like she's so up her own arse she cannot fathom the idea of someone not actually wanting to meet her, comes across as such a knob!
i cringed for her 😳

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t bare to watch the vlog, but noticed she’s replied to a couple comments for a change, maybe she has been reading here 🧐

Reactions: 6
That montage of her singing in the car gave me the ick. She really thinks she’s something else 😩😂 and her kitchen man wtf, it makes me claustrophobic. Surely in such a tiny/awkwardly shaped kitchen, you would omit the dishwasher for some essential storage space?

Nah. If someone introduces their video by telling me it's tit then why would I want to watch it? I gave her the benefit of the doubt and watched until she repeated 'I got stood up!' about 6 times and said her time was valuable. Don't these people know she had apples to stew and PR parcels to unbox?

Reactions: 19
Emma’s Rectangle #4 STOP FAKE LAUGHING

do we think that’s a clear enough message?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think this chick is a complete joke. Imagine telling your audience that your work is tit this week? Why even post it if it’s “a mess”?

terrible
Yes, and if you realise your life isn't vloggable and you don't want to share anymore then stop - make videos of another type, even just a get ready with me where you go through the products, or a few outfits, anything....I think the vlogs have had their day and she needs to re-think what her content should be.

Montages of workouts, cooking, driving and loading the dishwasher have a limited shelf life. It's all just filler.

Yes, and if you realise your life isn't vloggable and you don't want to share anymore then stop - make videos of another type, even just a get ready with me where you go through the products, or a few outfits, anything....I think the vlogs have had their day and she needs to re-think what her content should be.

Montages of workouts, cooking, driving and loading the dishwasher have a limited shelf life. It's all just filler.
I don’t like using the term ‘real job’ but I will for this as I don’t know how else to put it. But imagine turning up to a real job and just putting zero effort in day in day out. Eventually you’d either have to say to yourself, this isn’t for me, or your boss would. Who is holding Emma accountable? She obviously still doing well for herself, so I guess she would only change anything once the money stops rolling in.

Reactions: 9

I just can’t get over the fact that she REPEATEDLY, in multiple vlogs, films herself loading the dishwasher. Like she sets up the camera pointing at the dishwasher and presses record. And then uploads that footage and edits it into her weekly vlog, presumably thinking ‘this is interesting enough to include’. I just cannot fathom even considering filming myself unloading the dishwasher as anything other than a parody. How does she take herself seriously???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just can’t get over the fact that she REPEATEDLY, in multiple vlogs, films herself loading the dishwasher. Like she sets up the camera pointing at the dishwasher and presses record. And then uploads that footage and edits it into her weekly vlog, presumably thinking ‘this is interesting enough to include’. I just cannot fathom even considering filming myself unloading the dishwasher as anything other than a parody. How does she take herself seriously???
I mean, if that IS the highlight of your week you might think other people find it interesting too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New video, I don’t see how an online coach is different to a virtual coach and her saying she dropped gym sessions cause she was training fir the marathon…..erm yeah okay! 😂
Feel like she just keeps getting coaches hoping for some huge transformation again probably to get views like her first fitness video. But really she’s lost the motivation and consistency and is probably just gonna slip back into bad habits of under eating and over training

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.