Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Emma read here? Because I'm about to finally unsub. She really needs therapy and structure. She's been saying she needs to sort her life out for ages now. It's becoming so annoying because she doesn't change anything.

Reactions: 14
Does Emma read here? Because I'm about to finally unsub. She really needs therapy and structure. She's been saying she needs to sort her life out for ages now. It's becoming so annoying because she doesn't change anything.
I gave up watching her a few months back now…I used to really enjoy her videos but lately I can’t even bring myself to bother skipping through them as nothing interesting seems to happen! I think I will just unsubscribe as I can’t see things changing any time soon!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’d be able to fit reading here into her busy schedule 🙄🙄🙄 welcome to the un sub club

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of the other threads I follow on here (Brummy Mummy) has a commenter who does a proper recap of everything that happened during the last thread and I was idly wondering what you'd even put in an Emma one! Went on holiday, did a tit job on some adverts, complained about being busy?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One of the other threads I follow on here (Brummy Mummy) has a commenter who does a proper recap of everything that happened during the last thread and I was idly wondering what you'd even put in an Emma one! Went on holiday, did a tit job on some adverts, complained about being busy?
This thread does have someone that does that but I think even they've given up watching regularly now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This thread does have someone that does that but I think even they've given up watching regularly now.
@Tom_Nook does vlog recaps! V handy for those of us who cba 😂 brummy seems to actually DO a lot more than Emma in her 50ish pages per thread though, the recaps kill me 😂

Reactions: 2
When it comes to recapping this entire thread at the start of the next one there's going to be nothing to say.... she went to the gym, went out but didn't vlog it, did some baking, filmed some ADs for Instagram, spoke about sorting her life out but doesn't seem to have taken any action.... rinse and repeat every week. Oh and her sit down/ non vlog videos have basically stopped.

Actually, she completed that marathon didn't she! We can include that as something vaguely interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How mad that she’s been gifted a Shark hairdryer. 🙄🙄 I’d love to add up all the freebies influencers get gifted over the years 😅 Some it’s worth it for but I’m not sure why Emma is still getting the quantity of stuff she gets. She must have a really good manager.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

Emma's Rectangle # 4 grid full of ads and the weekly Vlogs are worse than bad

Reactions: 8
How mad that she’s been gifted a Shark hairdryer. 🙄🙄 I’d love to add up all the freebies influencers get gifted over the years 😅 Some it’s worth it for but I’m not sure why Emma is still getting the quantity of stuff she gets. She must have a really good manager.
I think they should get taxed on it, maybe that would make them think twice about accepting it.

Reactions: 12
I’m 6 minutes in and I’ve had to turn it off! The fake lugging at herself but a perfectly normal piece of hair by her face threw me over the edge!! Like above, I can’t even dislike watch anymore, it’s just painful!
Oh, that did for me too - she just had her hair up and a couple of bits down by her face, it looked fine.
She definitely counts as work what most of us think of as leisure. Going to 'spin class' and doing a 'hammies' session is something she counts as part of her work duties, and if she was ever asked to justify that, I suspect she'd say it was because she has to be 'camera ready' at all times.

I used to enjoy her content, really got into watching her just before lockdown. I think she’s a bit all over the place as a person but I feel now she’s more of a shitshow than ever! 😂 I do believe the split contributed to that, even though she has this “friend”

Reactions: 6
Really annoys me how she doesn’t respond to any of her followers comments on Instagram. She only gets about 10 comments and they’re all pretty nice. What about engagement? It’s just laziness. It’s not like she gets thousands of comments so can’t reply, or gets trolled so doesn’t want to look.

Reactions: 28
Really annoys me how she doesn’t respond to any of her followers comments on Instagram. She only gets about 10 comments and they’re all pretty nice. What about engagement? It’s just laziness. It’s not like she gets thousands of comments so can’t reply, or gets trolled so doesn’t want to look.
I know - you see people asking her where her clothes are from, what shampoo she's used and it's just tumbleweed. Sometimes other commenters answer for her. As her thing is supposed to be - broadly - beauty, fashion and lifestyle, you'd think she could at least answer those kinds of questions. I had a quick look at Lucy Jane Wood on insta the other day and whilst I don't really like her content anymore, props to her for actually answering quite a lot (maybe all, didn't look closely) of the 'where's your dress from?' type questions.

She can't respond .... stewed apples to cook

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree, this is something I’ve really noticed from her over the last year or so. Zero effort in her content and she doesn’t interact with followers. Can she even be called an influencer at this point?

Reactions: 6
I agree there's 0 effort she doesn't even bother to upload on Instagram feed or stories anymore unless it's an ad its pathetic, pretty clear all she cares about is getting her next pay cheque

Reactions: 13
Had a look in her Instagram feed, of the last 24 Posts, 12 have been ads and 9 have been weekly photo dumps so lazy posting! And the other few have been her posing drinking! 😂says it all really!

Reactions: 9
I’ve just attempted to watch a vlog from a few weeks back. BORING HELL.
She also put her grubby hands on every single bleeping cheesecake she intended to give away.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.