Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4.58 in and she is already on Thursday of a weekly vlog.... the effort is just poor .... moan moan moan all she does

Reactions: 6
I finally hit 'Unsubscribe'- it's been a long time coming. SO boring, so entitled, so lazy

Reactions: 18
That being said, who is worthy of my time? I love Grackle and Beatrice Caruso but don't care for many others, which influencers actually pull their weight?

Reactions: 2
Emma's had a taste of what It's like working a full time job this week. She had to focus for HOURS during jury service and felt knackered when she got home.
Exactly what I was thinking, welcome to the real world Emma! Pissed me off when I was watching

Reactions: 5
That being said, who is worthy of my time? I love Grackle and Beatrice Caruso but don't care for many others, which influencers actually pull their weight?
These are basically the only youtubers I enjoy watching too tbh! I do love Thuy Le and Kendall Rae too though, but that’s really it 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I get that she’s young and single and whatever but she does seem to spend a lot of her time going out drinking… 🧐 I’m sure someone picked up on it a while back and said about how she shouldn’t be promoting or glamourising drinking so much to her followers and she got all defensive, obv

it seems so counterproductive though given her fitness goals if she wants to be seen as #fitspo

Reactions: 3
I get that she’s young and single and whatever but she does seem to spend a lot of her time going out drinking… 🧐 I’m sure someone picked up on it a while back and said about how she shouldn’t be promoting or glamourising drinking so much to her followers and she got all defensive, obv

it seems so counterproductive though given her fitness goals if she wants to be seen as #fitspo
Yeah it's all she does like last week when she was annoyed about jury duty cause she couldn't get drunk in the middle of week, seems like all she does is get her nails done and drink that's no influencer just a super irresponsible person!

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t think she would cope with anything that ate into her copious amounts of free time. Imagine if she suddenly had to get a job that she had to go to at a certain time, and leave at a certain time? I don’t think she’s capable of planning anything as her days have no structure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think this week's vlog might have finished me off. It wouldn't be so bad if she actually vlogged while she was doing the limited things she does, but instead she mainly films herself at home telling us what she's just done/ is about to do. She's doing a weekly vlog without actually showing her week!

Monday- Puts the shopping away then takes the day off
Tuesday- Goes to the gym, has a walk and does 2 hours of work in a coffee shop.
Wednesday- Goes to the gym then goes out to have a catch up with a friend
Thursday- Films and edits a favourites video, it's a 'busy day with lots of work to do'. The busy day also includes baking and a spin class
Friday- Goes out for dinner with her friends

I love it when influencers talk about how much they need to go away/ haven't been on holiday in ages. Didn't Emma go on a cruise a few weeks ago and a UK holiday with her friends a few months ago!? It's all very well saying she hasn't been abroad since she went traveling but most of us haven't been far for the last two years. Anyway, the poor thing can't go away until January now.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I think she has so little routine that she’s got no reason or motivation to do anything. And therefore, the smallest tasks like putting shopping away exhaust her. Imagine having that life. Work exhausts me but I’m still expecting to get up and clock in every day 😅

Reactions: 11
I think this week's vlog might have finished me off. It wouldn't be so bad if she actually vlogged while she was doing the limited things she does, but instead she mainly films herself at home telling us what she's just done/ is about to do. She's doing a weekly vlog without actually showing her week!

Monday- Puts the shopping away then takes the day off
Tuesday- Goes to the gym, has a walk and does 2 hours of work in a coffee shop.
Wednesday- Goes to the gym then goes out to have a catch up with a friend
Thursday- Films and edits a favourites video, it's a 'busy day with lots of work to do'. The busy day also includes baking and a spin class
Friday- Goes out for dinner with her friends

I love it when influencers talk about how much they need to go away/ haven't been on holiday in ages. Didn't Emma go on a cruise a few weeks ago and a UK holiday with her friends a few months ago!? It's all very well saying she hasn't been abroad since she went traveling but most of us haven't been far for the last two years. Anyway, the poor thing can't go away until January now.

Thank you again for taking one for the team 💪 you had me laughing at Monday 🤣

Its clear people aren't vibing with her anymore considering out many subscribers her has her views are super poor

Haven't bothered to watch the blog for a few weeks but put it on yesterday while doing other stuff and it was worse than ever.

I just don't know why she's even bothering (oh sorry yes I do views = £) it's obvious she is in dire need of some kind of routine, has no focus or motivation and just can't be arsed.

She needs to give up or have a break to sort herself out.

Reactions: 11
I am done, I couldn’t even get halfway through. I unsubscribed a while ago but I can’t even dislike watch anymore.

Reactions: 10
I’m 6 minutes in and I’ve had to turn it off! The fake lugging at herself but a perfectly normal piece of hair by her face threw me over the edge!! Like above, I can’t even dislike watch anymore, it’s just painful!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.