Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"What I eat in a day to feel good!"
Hasn't she been ill like twice in the last month?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did she do all those dramatic stories about the spider on her stairs when she knew she was gonna call her dad to get it?

We all knew she was going to call her dad. The spider knew she was going to call her dad. Stop playing us.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why did she do all those dramatic stories about the spider on her stairs when she knew she was gonna call her dad to get it?

We all knew she was going to call her dad. The spider knew she was going to call her dad. Stop playing us.
For an excuse not to go to spin 🤣

Reactions: 2
In her What I Eat in a Day (30th sept upload), she says she did her 10k, and then the day after did 20k steps, and then is doing a run the day of recording??

Sis have a b r e a k

Edit: also feel like she just says how much she's done/what she's eating to show off that she's "better than everyone else" who can't spend every waking minute burning calories

Reactions: 10
Honestly how old is she? You call your dad to kill a tiny spider? It's ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
Honestly how old is she? You call your dad to kill a tiny spider? It's ridiculous.
Yeah, just get a cat or a husband, that’s what I did 😂

seriously though, I lived alone for quite a while and I used to get whoppers in my old flat. I had to face my fear and get on board with the glass and a piece of card trick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah wonderful, she's gone back to the extremely problematic format of What I Eat in a Days.
Definitely trying to drop weight again, after her oh-so-casual-I-don't-care comments re some of her clothes being too small.

I've fast forwarded through the video but it looks like there's nothing new there, just stuff we've seen her eating in a day dozens of times before.

Definitely trying to drop weight again, after her oh-so-casual-I-don't-care comments re some of her clothes being too small.

I've fast forwarded through the video but it looks like there's nothing new there, just stuff we've seen her eating in a day dozens of times before.
yeah I agree. She did seem slightly more relaxed about the diet/fitness for a few weeks. Thing is though, she created such an unsustainable routine that you will inevitably gain/retain fluid quickly once that’s stopped - your body needs to heal!

Reactions: 6
I once went to knock on my neighbour's door to ask if they could take care of the spider for me 😂 Not my proudest moment. That being said, I was literally in tears because I'm that scared of spiders, I wasn't filming myself and calling it #CoNtEnT

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yeah I agree. She did seem slightly more relaxed about the diet/fitness for a few weeks. Thing is though, she created such an unsustainable routine that you will inevitably gain/retain fluid quickly once that’s stopped - your body needs to heal!
The problem too, is that now her most viewed videos are anything to do with her weight loss so she is going to be correlating success with diet/fitness content. Therefore there is no impetus for her to be more relaxed about her relationship with food and fitness.

Additionally, recently she won't be getting the same "Oh my goodness you look great" comments that she did before and - speaking from experience - that is really addictive. That's a wider society issue with diet culture but she is a textbook subscriber to that mentality. So I fear that again she will be keen to push herself to be smaller for that gratification.

What I think is really clear from watching Emma for a few years, is that she sits fairly comfortably at the weight she has been over the past few months. She hasn't had a huge weight gain but also had relaxed her eating and seemed to have relaxed her exercise regime. I think she would be wiser to work on maintaining a sustainable approach to fitness, rather than coming in and out of these huge restriction and exercise addiction cycles. I don't like to throw around the 'B' word lightly, but I think she is certainly someone who fits into the general category of suffering with an eating disorder - specifically pertaining to exercise addiction.

Reactions: 8
Tbf I don’t think she was particularly restrictive in that video. I think her main issue is that she eats all these fake sugary ‘healthy’ foods that definitely can’t be good for you?! Her portion size at breakfast was huge too (not slating her, portion size is my biggest downfall too)

Reactions: 1
I don't wanna call bullshit but emma mentioned she did a 10k and she was going for a run with a friend that night etc etc but on her strava it looks like she hasn't run since the marathon lol

Reactions: 3
I feel like she’s slightly autistic. The clip during today’s vlog where she was on FaceTime to her friend was just the most cringeworthy thing ever.

I’m 3 minutes into the vlog and taking my first break as I can only watch it incrementally otherwise it drives me insane.. is it me, or has she edited out the moments where she’s laughing at herself?

I had to switch off after the phone call with her friend 🙄 also ironic after last year when she got her hair done she said tim wanted her to go dark and now she is 🤷‍♀️🤣

Good god the brows get worse every week.

Also ‘marathon season’? What. she did like 2 training runs.

Ugh the FaceTime call.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.