Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think she's got a decent eye for interiors in that her flat is quite different and not too samey to most of the influencers' and Pinteresty houses I see online, but dear god, the clutter! You can never really see the impact of the decor because it is strewn with stuff. I get that a flat needs to be lived in but its always in pure chaos.

Reactions: 19
Yeah definitely. I think she’s got too many nice bits that’s you can’t actually see what’s there, if that makes sense. If she likes that, then great, but she’s got a lot going on, I personally think it would look a bit better with less statement pieces.

I love her kitchen, and the wardrobe. She made such a fuss about the wardrobe when it was being done up, but now barely shows it!

Reactions: 8
I feel like it’s full of stuff, furniture I guess, around her when she films.
She obviously has a lot of stuff but not *massive* amounts of space, remember she said she wanted to store her spin bike in Tim’s garage 😅

also someone said before about she’s hinting at seeing someone, she was clearly trying to give off walk of shame vibes this weekend

Reactions: 5
also someone said before about she’s hinting at seeing someone, she was clearly trying to give off walk of shame vibes this weekend
I feel like she wants to give off that vibe but is probs just staying at friends'

Also I skimmed over the vlog but was the Tim who had her camera at the end actual Tim?

Reactions: 4
I feel like she wants to give off that vibe but is probs just staying at friends'

Also I skimmed over the vlog but was the Tim who had her camera at the end actual Tim?
Yeah he was at the marathon with them... this friendship dynamic is weird as hell

Reactions: 12
Yeah he was at the marathon with them... this friendship dynamic is weird as hell
I wonder if they're seeing each other again? Like split up cos moving in together was overwhelming and now they've slowed down a bit they're trying again?

Reactions: 2
i dont understand how her house gets so cluttered - i totally appreciate she works from home and her job acquires a lot of stuff, but why wouldnt you plan your space around that to make sure everything has a home?

Reactions: 6
For the love of god is she using a calculator to upload collaboration stories? Zero effort to do decent job.

• Haha
Omg these pictures for her BBC ad are so cringe. Giving me early 2000s emo MySpace profile pic vibes looking off to the side

BA0DF58A-10AF-4D31-BE8A-D784292D5999.jpeg

• Haha
Love how 3/4 weeks ago she did an August favourites and was going on about how she'd taken a break but would now be putting effort into doing midweek YouTube videos again. Turns out she just meant if they are sponsored cause there hasn't been another one since. I'd love if I could put such little effort into my job!

Reactions: 18
Love how 3/4 weeks ago she did an August favourites and was going on about how she'd taken a break but would now be putting effort into doing midweek YouTube videos again. Turns out she just meant if they are sponsored cause there hasn't been another one since. I'd love if I could put such little effort into my job!
I really think she would struggle if she suddenly had to get a job where she had a manager to answer to. I wonder if her management company ever keep on at her?

Reactions: 6
More last minute antics.... The morning she was due to meet her nephew she was waiting for some presents to arrive to take with her. I haven't watched the second half of the vlog but so far it's another week of not doing much.

Reactions: 7
I noticed she said I hope the gifts for her nephew come before WE have to leave. Is she seeing someone? *cough* Tim

Just skipped through the rest of that video. I enjoyed her talking about how being able to share gifted things with friends is one of the perks of 'doing what she does'.... Just made me think OK but what DO you do? At the minute it's vlogging yourself pottering around all week, stewing apples, going to the gym, getting your nails done and laughing at yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hate to say this but I really have enjoyed the vlogs a lot less since Tim hasn’t been in the picture. Which I find weird because he was barely in them? Maybe it’s because I enjoyed lockdown content more than her running around with shoddy clips in-between.

I know this isn’t the general consensus but I feel like a big project is missing in her life for the vlogs e.g. Reno or fitness journey. Even like a big career related project so there’s something to tie me in every week. It’s not necessary if your vlogs are funny but I feel like on her own Emma isn't super funny to me, though I know she gives herself a great laugh.

she used to be one of the only weekly vlogs I would watch so hope something clicks and they get better again. 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just skipped through the rest of that video. I enjoyed her talking about how being able to share gifted things with friends is one of the perks of 'doing what she does'.... Just made me think OK but what DO you do? At the minute it's vlogging yourself pottering around all week, stewing apples, going to the gym, getting your nails done and laughing at yourself.
I think all that 'I love sharing' crap was just polishing her own halo. And yes, all we get is watching her show us her already finished makeup look (no tutorials, we're lucky if she even references one of the products she's wearing), and the only time she doesn anything that looks like prepared content is in the sponsored segments. Apart from that, we're just watching the social antics of a workshy shopaholic - mostly reported, rather than filmed.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.