Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point in the vlogs, I'm sure anyone could do what Emma does. Sit at home, put some makeup on, do an ad, talk about things you're doing but with no actual footage of that, laugh at yourself. Rinse, repeat. Infact, I have half an hour between meetings this afternoon, I reckon I could bash out a weekly if I swap tops a couple times.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At this point in the vlogs, I'm sure anyone could do what Emma does. Sit at home, put some makeup on, do an ad, talk about things you're doing but with no actual footage of that, laugh at yourself. Rinse, repeat. Infact, I have half an hour between meetings this afternoon, I reckon I could bash out a weekly if I swap tops a couple times.
Love the term 'bash out a weekly' and the idea of just changing your outfit a few times :LOL:

Reactions: 4
She mentioned how physical appearance has never been a goal for her working out but didn’t she have a goal about building her bum/shoulders at some point? Can’t remember if it was a part of her 2021 goals vid or not 🤥 🤥

Reactions: 10
I would guess that physical appearance is at least 80% of why she works out. It's fair enough, beauty was always the main topic of her channel after all. But yes, I agree, don't pretend otherwise.

Reactions: 9
I would guess that physical appearance is at least 80% of why she works out. It's fair enough, beauty was always the main topic of her channel after all. But yes, I agree, don't pretend otherwise.
It’s 100% why she ditched that coach she had as well because she had to do weekly photo check ins and I can bet she wasn’t seeing the improvement she wanted so stopped. Pretending to not care is probably part of her ‘I’m not like other girls’ personality.

Reactions: 7
It's been awhile since I could be arsed doing a breakdown of Emma's hectic week.

Monday
Talks about having lots to do but manages to do loads of baking, goes to the gym, drops off baking at peoples houses, goes to Sainsburys to buy homeware, mentions also going to Morrisons and also goes for a wall. Then does a step class I think. She also wears a baseball hat inside for.... reasons?

Tuesday
Does an AD for Yoppie. A brand who are apparently all about sustainable period products, including individually packaged single use sheet masks. Yes, really. (Foreo who?).
Anyway Emma applies one of these masks in her dining room of all places then signs off for the day.

Wednesday
Doesn't exist

Thursday
Shows a gifted cheesecake

Friday
Mentions she's had the last couple of days off hanging out with a friend
Goes to Oxford to visit her sister

Saturday
Nah, nothing

Sunday
Says she hasn't vlogged in so many days. Had had her nails done yesterday. Also talks about her friend coming to stay earlier in the week again, gotta keep people specuating!

Other notable information
She's on jury duty next week and tells us that she won't be vlogging while there because it would be 'massively disrespectful'. No, you literally won't be allowed to film while you're there.

The mystery of the time travel chilli
I thought I was going mad because Emma mentions going out for dinner straight from her sister's on Friday, but then it cuts to her making a chilli...her nails aren't the same as they are on the Friday morning, so this appears to be Saturday but they also aren't the ones she shows at the end that she says she got done ON Saturday!? On Sunday she also says she hasn't vlogged in so many days.
(At the end, after I'd written the above, Emma tells us this was filmed months ago. Why. Just why.)

ETA Emma addresses being months behind with her baking boxes and says she tries to film them when she feels like it and just hasn't felt like it.... is she doing a load of content elsewhere or something because her YouTube is just these vlogs of her doing nothing. If you don't want to film something for months surely you'd have a rethink and film something else, or give it a go anyway. It's not really a useful comparison any more but can you imagine if you didn't go to work every time you woke up and didn't fancy going in!? I feel like some kind of work routine or shared office space might be good for her productivity because, as we keep saying, she's fitting bits of work in around her social activities at the minute and it doesn't seem to be motivating her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She's on jury duty next week and tells us that she won't be vlogging while there because it would be 'massively disrespectful'. No, you literally won't be allowed to film while you're there.
Stop it, she didn't? 🤣🤣 that's far too funny...

Loving the recap! I'm almost tempted to watch the vlog to see it all in action... almost 🤏

The Ad was so fake too, she said she was ‘about’ to come on her period last week and then again on the Tuesday during the ad was ‘about’ to come on her period. Going off Emma’s calculations, I’m ‘about’ to come on my period for the 3 weeks of the month I’m not having my period then 🥴

• Haha
I swear this girl has so many periods she may as well have shares in Tampax, Bodyform and all other companies that make sanitary products.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yet doesn't she also claim to be on a six-week menstrual cycle? If so, she should have fewer periods than most.

Reactions: 3
Honestly love how she keeps her 'oh I'm just seeing a friend tonight' so secretive. No one really cares if she's on Tinder or 'oh so popular' but she tries to create some kind of mystery. I'm a little behind and just watched her marathon vlog, did anyone else notice she blatantly just put make up on cos her ex was dropping her camera off to her, she tried to pass it off like she'd put make up on for something to do. Can't stand the lies.

Reactions: 5
Honestly love how she keeps her 'oh I'm just seeing a friend tonight' so secretive. No one really cares if she's on Tinder or 'oh so popular' but she tries to create some kind of mystery. I'm a little behind and just watched her marathon vlog, did anyone else notice she blatantly just put make up on cos her ex was dropping her camera off to her, she tried to pass it off like she'd put make up on for something to do. Can't stand the lies.
Also, why would any of us as viewers care that she was going to see a friend that isn’t going to be on camera. It’s almost like she’s name dropping, just without dropping a name

I watched her most recent video, did I pick it up right that she spent 2 hours doing a gym session, a long walk AND a step class in 1 day?? Am I massively lazy or is that super excessive? Also, how much time do normal people working, kids etc have to spend exercising because I’d bet my life on it being nowhere near that. Totally unrelatable given she spent the rest of the day baking whilst telling the camera she had SO much work to do…

Reactions: 13
I watched her most recent video, did I pick it up right that she spent 2 hours doing a gym session, a long walk AND a step class in 1 day?? Am I massively lazy or is that super excessive? Also, how much time do normal people working, kids etc have to spend exercising because I’d bet my life on it being nowhere near that. Totally unrelatable given she spent the rest of the day baking whilst telling the camera she had SO much work to do…
I would absolutely not manage that amount of exercise on a working day. After my shift, I can’t just about make my half an hour walk home 😂 I genuinely think she would struggling so badly if she ever had a to get a job where she had to show up and clock in. She seems like a lady of leisure now, just doing things in her own time and taking as long as she likes. I’d love that life, believe me, but it’s just not relatable at all, and I imagine that’s the same for the majority of her followers.

I would absolutely not manage that amount of exercise on a working day. After my shift, I can’t just about make my half an hour walk home 😂 I genuinely think she would struggling so badly if she ever had a to get a job where she had to show up and clock in. She seems like a lady of leisure now, just doing things in her own time and taking as long as she likes. I’d love that life, believe me, but it’s just not relatable at all, and I imagine that’s the same for the majority of her followers.
Also her "huge to do list" consisted of emails and phone calls. For most of us that's either a pretty light work day or an annoyingly life admin-y Saturday morning. It's not a manic work day.

Reactions: 12
Also her "huge to do list" consisted of emails and phone calls. For most of us that's either a pretty light work day or an annoyingly life admin-y Saturday morni
I can only dream of having a busy day like Emma’s 😅

Reactions: 7
I’m struggling to see how she funds her leisurely lifestyle when she doesn’t really have that many insta followers (less then 100k now) or subscribers on YouTube and seems to only post half arsed vlogs once a week

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.