Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the way she leaves everything until the last minute gives me anxiety 😳. Everything with her just seems a lot more manic since Tim hasn’t been in the picture. She also really seems to be putting the bare minimum effort into her insta and videos now. Surely it’s best to walk away and find another path instead of continuing to half arse things?

Reactions: 13
I'm still watching even though this week's video highly annoyed me. I said a few months ago I was worried about her and hoped she'd seek therapy to handle how the pandemic was affecting her. The breakup has obviously changed things for her and I see someone who is struggling. If that is the case, I once again hope she goes to talk to someone. Might help her sort through some stuff.

Reactions: 1
Two things;
I thought she filmed a make up video last week or something and it's still yet to surface? Emma's making it so hard to root for her these days, especially since she so easily was able to go see her nephew for the second time that week which I understand is because she's excited but at the same time it seems like such a luxury to be able to drop work at a moment's notice and drive like 2 hours to go see him
Also her lips are looking kinda wacky to me atm ....

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Right I thought I was going crazy because yesterday she uploaded another reel talking about a new skincare brand she’s clearly been paid to promote, but I could have sworn she JUST uploaded a reel advertising skin care stuff so I looked through her Instagram and found the Sainsbury’s skin care range reel from the beginning of this month. There are three weeks between these reels so she’s quite clearly just in it for the money as most people know you need to give skin care a good amount of time to test out how it’s working for you. Plus she’s always has really good skin anyways so to me this just screams she will take and sponsor she can get and it’s not authentic 🤷🏻‍♀️
also where the hell is the Bakewell tart bake off box video? She hasn’t even uploaded one of them in a long time and I’m sure she said she re-filmed it.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Right I thought I was going crazy because yesterday she uploaded another reel talking about a new skincare brand she’s clearly been paid to promote, but I could have sworn she JUST uploaded a reel advertising skin care stuff so I looked through her Instagram and found the Sainsbury’s skin care range reel from the beginning of this month. There are three weeks between these reels so she’s quite clearly just in it for the money as most people know you need to give skin care a good amount of time to test out how it’s working for you. Plus she’s always has really good skin anyways so to me this just screams she will take and sponsor she can get and it’s not authentic 🤷🏻‍♀️
also where the hell is the Bakewell tart bake off box video? She hasn’t even uploaded one of them in a long time and I’m sure she said she re-filmed it.
Tbf her baking videos don’t do well in terms of views, which if she doesn’t do makeup vids anymore because of views, she’ll probably stop them for the same reason.

Reactions: 3
She’s probably finally realised she’s tit at baking

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tbf her baking videos don’t do well in terms of views, which if she doesn’t do makeup vids anymore because of views, she’ll probably stop them for the same reason.
Thing is, her vlogs get 'good' views for her, but it's probably pretty much the same 20k people watching all the time. If she wants to grow surely she needs to do these different, more interesting videos that might attract new people to her channel- make up tutorials or videos about baking or fashion? From her vlogs we know she can spare the time to film an extra video a week so what's she got to lose?

Reactions: 14
Thing is, her vlogs get 'good' views for her, but it's probably pretty much the same 20k people watching all the time. If she wants to grow surely she needs to do these different, more interesting videos that might attract new people to her channel- make up tutorials or videos about baking or fashion? From her vlogs we know she can spare the time to film an extra video a week so what's she got to lose?
I reckon Instagram is easier And she seems to do a lot of ads on there. That's why she phones it in on youtube.

I think that’s why her channel has kind of stagnated.

I don't look at Insta much, but just noticed in her latest weekly 'photo dump' that she has a pic of a 'Babe, You're Magic' mug with coffee slosh stains and greasy lipstick smears round the rim. It's just not nice. I think she might be so slapdash she didn't even spot how offputting it is. It's not a deliberate, photogenic type lipstick bloom for sure.

And I have just seen those stories about her singing in the bath....

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't look at Insta much, but just noticed in her latest weekly 'photo dump' that she has a pic of a 'Babe, You're Magic' mug with coffee slosh stains and greasy lipstick smears round the rim. It's just not nice. I think she might be so slapdash she didn't even spot how offputting it is. It's not a deliberate, photogenic type lipstick bloom for sure.

And I have just seen those stories about her singing in the bath....
Yeah I'm also confused about this singing in the bath situation, she said people ask to see it I've literally never heard it mentioned ever.....

Yeah I'm also confused about this singing in the bath situation, she said people ask to see it I've literally never heard it mentioned ever.....
Erm what!? People have asked to see her singing I the bath?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to go and look after reading this. Has anyone ever asked about it? I don’t recall her ever mentioning it. Also, how weird is it to even consider getting the camera out while you’re in the bath. Unless you’re on OnlyFans or sending someone a nude or something 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I mean this is 100% just her attention seeking cause she's never mentioned it before and who would expect somebody to sit fully clothed in the bath and sing, she really is being odd atm

Reactions: 4
I mean this is 100% just her attention seeking cause she's never mentioned it before and who would expect somebody to sit fully clothed in the bath and sing, she really is being odd atm
Wait, so she's uploaded a video of herself singing in the bath with her clothes on?

Reactions: 2
Wait, so she's uploaded a video of herself singing in the bath with her clothes on?
No she said she filmed herself singing fully clothed in the bath cause that's what she does sometimes and people asked to see it (which I highly doubt)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she hoping to be 'spotted' by some talent scout as a great singer? I had a suspicion that when she was doing all those 'If I was Your Teacher' reels she was kind of hoping someone would spot her 'acting'.

Is she hoping to be 'spotted' by some talent scout as a great singer? I had a suspicion that when she was doing all those 'If I was Your Teacher' reels she was kind of hoping someone would spot her 'acting'.
Definitely!! I remember whrn she was talking in a vlog about an audition tape she was sending off but nothing ever came of it I'm guessing, I mean if her fake laughing is and insight to her acting that says enough

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.