Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her chop food with an unnecessarily huge knife and those nails with nothing under the chopping board makes me cringe every time. As did the vlogging while driving with one hand. Safety first (y)

Reactions: 7
What I think is really clear from watching Emma for a few years, is that she sits fairly comfortably at the weight she has been over the past few months. She hasn't had a huge weight gain but also had relaxed her eating and seemed to have relaxed her exercise regime. I think she would be wiser to work on maintaining a sustainable approach to fitness, rather than coming in and out of these huge restriction and exercise addiction cycles. I don't like to throw around the 'B' word lightly, but I think she is certainly someone who fits into the general category of suffering with an eating disorder - specifically pertaining to exercise addiction.
Great comment.

I'm getting tired of that cutesy wrinkled up nose face she does in a lot of her photo-dump photos and on her ad reels.

Reactions: 6
I've never known someone to act so busy without actually being busy quite like Emma does

Reactions: 9
Had to turn off the vlog when she started singing happy birthday to her friend the OTT forced manic fake smiling is just tooo much 😭

Reactions: 3
Had to turn off the vlog when she started singing happy birthday to her friend the OTT forced manic fake smiling is just tooo much 😭
Why on earth did she even leave that in the vlog when she suddenly had to switch off the camers to be 'private'? Mad.

Reactions: 1
Why on earth did she even leave that in the vlog when she suddenly had to switch off the camers to be 'private'? Mad.
Omg your comment just made me go and watch the vlog so I could see what you're talking about 😂 I can't quite believe how cringey that is, she's sooo attention seeking 😭 does anyone actually care who she's dating? Or does she expect Tim to watch that vlog and wants him to get jealous that she was meeting someone? It's reaffirmed to me why I gave up watching her vlogs in the first place 😬😬

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure why she would have left in what I assume was a private phone call from a friend… Very very odd.

It’s after her cringe singing on FaceTime.
It's round the 7.24 time stamp. It's also clear that she's already edited a clip out of it before she just HAS to switch off the camera, so its was all deliberately included. Switching off the camera on your viewers like that is just rude. It's like slamming the door in their faces. If it's a personal call, you just edit out the whole thing. Like everyone on here is saying, she just wants to create a mystery but considering the vlog is pretty much all she does on Youtube, that's a bad editorial decision, especially for a self-confessed 'perfectionist'.

her lip filler is on the verge of becoming way too much

omg the bit she left in where her friend clearly asks about someone she went on a date with.............emma pls get a life

Reactions: 5
Haven't watched any of her content for ages as it's so boring and repetitive yet she still comes up on my YouTube recommended... What did I do to piss the algorithm off 🥴

Reactions: 4
It's round the 7.24 time stamp. It's also clear that she's already edited a clip out of it before she just HAS to switch off the camera, so its was all deliberately included. Switching off the camera on your viewers like that is just rude. It's like slamming the door in their faces. If it's a personal call, you just edit out the whole thing. Like everyone on here is saying, she just wants to create a mystery but considering the vlog is pretty much all she does on Youtube, that's a bad editorial decision, especially for a self-confessed 'perfectionist'.
Clearly edited like that just for people to speculate.... I wonder if her friend even knew she was vlogging as well.

What happened to the 'dating herself' video series!? Probably destined to the same fate as those travel vlogs.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.