Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed her insta followers dipped from 101k to 100k 👀 wonder what did the trick? Her following has really died after she did that push to 100k a while back
I think it's a combination of things. She barely engages with followers and she doesn't upload interesting content. Her stories are mostly about the vlogs and the reels are usually ads.

Reactions: 17
Vlog fulllll of her annoying giggling and complaining. One thing that bothered me throughout is that she deliberately left in so many coughing moments, maybe it’s petty of me but christ it’s not nice to hear and it could easily be edited out. I guess she just needed some ‘proof’ in there, *i’m sick* mean girls style…
Also, very curious as to who this unnamed ‘friend’ is that she’s mentioned a couple of times, she knows how to spark curiosity that girl

Reactions: 10
Anyone seen her recent story? Shocker she’s done damage to her body after the marathon and can’t walk - is this due to so little training ( good on her still for finishing it but the after math is making herself more sick and achy in the muscles)🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
God the constant laughing is horrendous. I didn’t notice so much before when a few people mentioned but it seems to be constant now. I wonder if her friends think she’s this funny?? It would do my head in.

but fun drinking game - take a shot every time she finds herself hilarious 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah I saw her story. She sounded really poorly.

Again, well done to her for finishing the marathon. Its a huge feat.

I still think it was silly to do that to her body, and that the damage she caused was totally self-inflicted. She didn't train at all despite a long lead in time, with seemingly no real excuse as to why she didn't train other than preferring other forms of exercise. The girl has stamina by the fact she ran and walked it despite being ill and unprepared, I will give her that.

The time she did it in was really poor compared to what it could have been if she'd have trained.

Reactions: 6
Emma’s Rectangle #4: Content always late, sense of humours up for debate, run a marathon without training? Completed it mate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She uploaded the dominos stories duo advert hours ago and now has re-uploaded it yikes I swear all her posts are just becoming ads and sponsorships or up her nose shots🥴

She uploaded the dominos stories duo advert hours ago and now has re-uploaded it yikes I swear all her posts are just becoming ads and sponsorships or up her nose shots🥴
One weekly vlog and one weekly 'photodump' and that's it for her content bar ads 🙄

Reactions: 5
I'm starting to think she does have covid, she should repeat the test, maybe she is spreading it and doesn't know.

There is a virus going round with the same symptoms at the moment
How do they know tho? If they don't repeat tests on people it could still be covid, as I said false negatives are quite common in PCR.

Reactions: 1
Regular virus or covid, it didn't step Emma from going to get her nails done :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
How do they know tho? If they don't repeat tests on people it could still be covid, as I said false negatives are quite common in PCR.
I'm just saying there is a virus going round I know several people who have tested again and again and it's be negative

I'm just saying there is a virus going round I know several people who have tested again and again and it's be negative
Yeah there's definitely a nasty cold/virus going round at the moment, I know loads of people who had it, I had it, and it definitely wasn't Covid

Reactions: 4
She’s posted another dominos ad and I’m surprised it got approved tbf, I think it looks really bad quality and the resolution is poor. The filter isn’t seeing double, it’s seeing triple. Just poorly thought out and lacking in aesthetic quality!

She’s posted another dominos ad and I’m surprised it got approved tbf, I think it looks really bad quality and the resolution is poor. The filter isn’t seeing double, it’s seeing triple. Just poorly thought out and lacking in aesthetic quality!
Yeah I saw that. Its pretty crap isn't it. It's laughable that it's even been approved really. I find it bizzare that influencers get paid for releasing this level of content.

Reactions: 4
"Omg I have such a social week" *proceeds to sit down, tell us all about her plans and actually show nothing*

Like fairplay to her for completing the marathon but how many excuses does she want to make for not running it all? Her legs were cramping (yes that’s why people train), her airpods died, she was walking with another woman and could’ve ran but wanted to chat (yeah as if), it was hot etc etc. She did so well considering she didn’t train and she needs to realise that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.