Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am pleased for her that she did it and completed it.

However if she tries to monetise it with creating a video on how she "trained" for it it will,
A) be laughable as she obviously ran/walked it
B) be outrageous to be dishing out advice

If she does make a video on it, I hope she has the decency to donate all revenue it brings to her chosen charity as well

Reactions: 8
Yeah good on her for actually going through with it but if one of the main motivators was to shut us up then she needs to have a word with herself 😂 she could’ve done some real damage to her body just for a ‘told you so’ moment

Reactions: 3
Love her or dislike her, running a marathon takes guts! Hats off to her and everyone else who can run any distance longer than from my sofa to the fridge!

Reactions: 27
Love her or dislike her, running a marathon takes guts! Hats off to her and everyone else who can run any distance longer than from my sofa to the fridge!
Completely agree! I don't like the girl but it is impressive, even if she did it slowly! Hats off to her and anyone who took part today

Reactions: 10
I'll be the first to say I'll eat my words as I really didn't think she'd go through with it but kudos to her for doing it.

I certainly couldn't!

Then again I am always very vocal about the fact I bloody hate running in any way, shape or form 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Honestly surprised, my mum has ran two marathons and honestly it was hard to watch, she did great but it killed her physically even with intense training. People passed out at the finish line, threw up, where bleeding not only from their nipples but feet - someone’s trainers you could see the dots of blood. And she’s ran it. Seemingly with little training - I do agree she may have hidden some of her stats so she could do it all in the video. And she actually looks ok at the finish line. Fair play really didn’t think she would

Reactions: 4
Hats off to her. I really didn’t think she was going to do it. Well done to everyone who took part in the marathon today 💖

Reactions: 10
The way in that before she looked so fine made me think she walked quite a bit 🤣 but at least she did it

Reactions: 7
I am a bit surprised she didnt do more of a push for donations. Fair play to her for finishing it but I'd say she must have surprised herself at finishing it that she didn't even attempt to raise much for the charity.

Just diverging from the marathon talk for a sec to say how much it's starting to grind my gears the way she keeps laughing at herself omg I understand the sentiment of 'if you don't laugh you'll cry' but she's taking it to another bleeping level

Reactions: 8
Fair play to her, didn't think she'd do it esp being unwell this week 👏
I can't run for tit so keeping it zipped now 😂

Reactions: 2
They have confirmed the course was over 500m longer. I wonder if she will mention this in a future video.

Reactions: 1
Well, she showed me, so fair play. It's fine to walk parts of a marathon, lots do. Maybe she was secretly training. Either way, congratualtions to her.

Just noticed her insta followers dipped from 101k to 100k 👀 wonder what did the trick? Her following has really died after she did that push to 100k a while back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.