Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Predicting an insincere video saying she didn’t finish with loads of that horrible fake laughing

Reactions: 8
I've been thinking she might be doing this as she knows people here are following her on Strava. She'd already said she would do a dedicated video after the event which covered all her training etc so I wouldnt surprised if she'd kept it all under wraps. My guess is she sees an opportunity in doing such a video to gain more followers, a bit like the original one she did about her weight loss because let's face it nothing else she's churning out right now is likely to do that. We all know influences (sorry content creators) are always thinking of ways to make videos that will either go viral or get lots of views.

If she hasn't been training in secret and injures herself then I'm afraid she only has herself to blame.
Ooh, a conspiracy theory, I love it.

I can see her doing something like this too, although I did just find her Strava and she's had almost no progression in pace in months, in fact her pace has decreased, which would be really surprising if you were secretly doing adequate training.

Reactions: 7
if anyone is interested, I am sure you can use her bib number and the Brighton marathon app and track her progress! Or lack there of

if anyone is interested, I am sure you can use her bib number and the Brighton marathon app and track her progress! Or lack there of
she’s just set off and is expected to finish at 14:27

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She isn’t even dressed to run a marathon..

I’d love to think she’s being secretly training but there’s no way she’d be running 30km+ and not putting it in the weekly vlogs surely 😐 her body also hasn’t changed at all which it naturally slightly would if you were running such long distances. I hope for her sake she has been training but find it hard to believe

Reactions: 7
She isn’t even dressed to run a marathon..

I’d love to think she’s being secretly training but there’s no way she’d be running 30km+ and not putting it in the weekly vlogs surely 😐 her body also hasn’t changed at all which it naturally slightly would if you were running such long distances. I hope for her sake she has been training but find it hard to believe
How would her body change? Bit of a weird thing to say?

She is absolutely not going to do a 4:20 tho like tha pp predicts

Reactions: 3
If you run 30km regularly your legs would become more muscular
Hmm not sure I agree.. depends on you body fat percentage. I'm currently in a marathon training block and look no different. Runners come in all shapes

Reactions: 5
5FC08A8A-91FC-4FC7-85E8-96AF37D6C028.png

she has slowed down significantly, you can power walk a mile in 15 mins Ana she’s only just hit half way, very concerned she’s gonna really hurt herself!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 759057
she has slowed down significantly, you can power walk a mile in 15 mins Ana she’s only just hit half way, very concerned she’s gonna really hurt herself!
She’ll be very sore tomorrow and for the rest of the week but I don’t think she’s done any research into what she should do post marathon

Reactions: 4
On the other hand, this is my friend who is raising money for the cancer charity that is taking care of her lovely mum. I have sponsored her for this race and she clearly has been practicing and putting in the work with these times. I know she’s been running 3 times a week. Numbers don’t lie!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She may actually finish the marathon, I really wouldn't have thought that. She's slow but she hasn't stopped yet and she's at 36km.

• Wow
Shutting us Tattlers up is apparently one hell of a motivation :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Shutting us Tattlers up is apparently one hell of a motivation :ROFLMAO:
Bet it’s because of what we were all writing here, reckon she’ll make heavy mention of that in her marathon video about online haters

Reactions: 6
Looks like she completed it which is great. Well done her.

Personally, I’d be disappointed with a time like that as someone who runs and is into fitness, but she completed it and ultimately that’s what counts. Not sensible at all in terms of physical health but she kept to her word.

Expecting a “How I ran a marathon with no real training” video very soon.

Reactions: 11
Oh wow. Emma hill did the London one is 6 hours I think and she trained a lot (or said she did)

Reactions: 2
Can envisage the annoying laughter at herself on the next vlog. I'm so ✨ quirky ✨ cos I didn't train hahahahahha

Reactions: 8
Let's be honest that's not a good time for someone who centers their content around being super fit and healthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.