Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so excited for how it's gonna play out. Grab my popcorn..

Reactions: 9
So the PCR is negative. She might have realised having covid would be too obvious, so I'm still thinking she's going to start running but something dramatic will happen before she's gone a mile. I'm thinking now that she'll just fall over.

Just watched the story - not Covid, but still ill - 'Great timing,' she said. She can still use this 'virus' as her excuse.

Reactions: 8
I think she just won’t do it. No elaborate excuses. Just that’s she’s not well.

Reactions: 10
She probably has other pr events on or something that she doesn’t want to miss so didn’t want to be “self isolaying”

she will 100% not be doing the marathon though

Reactions: 9
She repeated "worst timing" in both stories, pre and post PCR results, so she's just gonna flake. Honestly, in terms of physical safety, I think its better she doesn't do the marathon at this point because she hasn't run further than 9.5km in total. It'd be quite dangerous for her to attempt it on so little mileage. She has made a mockery of signing up for a marathon, particularly as she made such a big deal about it and has had such a huge number of donations.

Reactions: 14
It could be a false negative, one of my friends had symptoms and she had to do 3 pcr before she tested positive. Anyway it looks like a mild cold.

Reactions: 2
So she's put a post up on her grid about the Cruise. I'm not so sure if I were the company she's promoting I'd be too happy about her choice of music on the video.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I might be a total saddo but I am eagerly awaiting her stories about how she just can't do the run 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she's put a post up on her grid about the Cruise. I'm not so sure if I were the company she's promoting I'd be too happy about her choice of music on the video.
She either didn't listen to it or she's trying so hard to be edgy...

Reactions: 4
She said it wasn't covid but she was told there's a virus going about and she's probably got that... so yeah just carry on going out as usual and spreading that virus, cheers Em

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.