Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she’s going out to try and catch COVID before the marathon… silly Emma thinking we wouldn’t know what she was up too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She either didn't listen to it or she's trying so hard to be edgy...
Im going for the latter. I really think that by using music with swear words in it she think it makes her look edgy and cool.

I still think she's going to say she's pulled a muscle or her will suddenly start ankle playing up again the day before the marathon.

Reactions: 4
Just got round to watching the recent vlog - round about the 15.34 time mark I think we're getting more accidentally-on-purpose arse shots.

Reactions: 3
The marathon is tomorrow. Has she still not addressed it? I think there's a chance she'll naively set off you know

Reactions: 5
The marathon is tomorrow. Has she still not addressed it? I think there's a chance she'll naively set off you know
She's probably flapping about how to edit and upload the vlog and run a marathon on the same day.... I suspect she'll declare herself too ill/ have an injury then mention it at the end of her weekly vlog, talk about how gutted she is but how she'll sign up for another instead. If I'd donated I wouldn't wouldn't impressed at all.

I'm not English or American so can someone explain to me how the donations for the marathon work? Like, they'll get the money either way but it's disrespectful if she doesn't run? Oooor they actually won't get the money if she doesn't run?

I'm not English or American so can someone explain to me how the donations for the marathon work? Like, they'll get the money either way but it's disrespectful if she doesn't run? Oooor they actually won't get the money if she doesn't run?
Im sure they do still get the money if she’s done it through a third party page like justgiving or something but I guess it’s the principle, people could just donate the money to charity directly but they’ve done it through her as support for her doing this massive thing and she’s basically just thrown it in everyone’s face and made a joke of it and the charity she’s supposed to be supporting

Is the marathon on Sunday or what? Because im 100% sure she wont run it.. she is even trying to worsen everything by captioning posts about her snotty times

I actually think she's gonna guys.. maybe a DNF but I reckon she'll march through it all by walking a lot

God I'm so excited to see tho

Just looked at the marathon's site and saw this :

"and we do not advocate walking, we expect every entrant to be able to jog for at least significant portions of the race"

I just think it's so disrespectful to the race volunteers, other runners and the charity for her to still participate knowing fine well she will be walking most of the race when it is specifically discouraged.

She won’t be able to run it, if you don’t run fast enough they’ll sweep you up and you’ll be a DNF! So she won’t get to finish it

I honestly can't believe she is seriously considering doing the marathon.

She is at risk of doing herself a serious injury.

Reactions: 6
I think she must have realised that starting it and "injuring" herself early on is the option that will get her the least amount of backlash 🙄

So Emma's last run on Strava was 9.45km, and her previous ones even shorter. I really hope she's been doing some training elsewhere that's unrecorded, because she's got to do over 4x that amount today.
I have a half marathon in March and am already doing longer distances!

Reactions: 7
I am concerned she is going to get injured trying to run this marathon. She is silly for not training, but I wish her the best for it.

Reactions: 5
So Emma's last run on Strava was 9.45km, and her previous ones even shorter. I really hope she's been doing some training elsewhere that's unrecorded, because she's got to do over 4x that amount today.
I have a half marathon in March and am already doing longer distances!
I've been thinking she might be doing this as she knows people here are following her on Strava. She'd already said she would do a dedicated video after the event which covered all her training etc so I wouldnt surprised if she'd kept it all under wraps. My guess is she sees an opportunity in doing such a video to gain more followers, a bit like the original one she did about her weight loss because let's face it nothing else she's churning out right now is likely to do that. We all know influences (sorry content creators) are always thinking of ways to make videos that will either go viral or get lots of views.

If she hasn't been training in secret and injures herself then I'm afraid she only has herself to blame.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.