Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t with the vlogs anymore, all she does is complain she’s tired, so no work, chop up food and bake! Also why does she sing everything, it feels so forced! When she was talking about her contraception “I made me me so mean” just talk like a normal person ugh!!

Reactions: 12
All she does with her weekly vlogs is upload them. Some people ask questions in the comments and she ignores them!

Reactions: 5
I think she is completely out of touch with reality at this point. Her busy day consisted of baking and going to a gym class and then going out for drinks…
I know. I work full time on a front desk and the workouts, makeup, fake tanning and cooking are what I have to do outside my work hours - like most people. I had to laugh when on one vlog she explained she needed to be 'camera ready' at all times because of her job. It's not like she's a celeb getting papped unawares to end up in a Heat magazine red circle of shame. She's the one manning the camera, so she's in full control of how and where these pictures get taken.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Things that make no sense from the latest vlog:

“I’ve twisted my ankle and it’s hard to put weight on it, so I’m glad I didn’t do a heavy weights session this morning!”
5 minutes later: “step aerobics tonight! Can’t wait, we all know that’s my favourite!!!!!”

Reactions: 14
Things that make no sense from the latest vlog:

“I’ve twisted my ankle and it’s hard to put weight on it, so I’m glad I didn’t do a heavy weights session this morning!”
5 minutes later: “step aerobics tonight! Can’t wait, we all know that’s my favourite!!!!!”
She’ll be feeding the excuses for why she’s not doing her marathon training 🙄 🙄

Reactions: 6
What date is the marathon? She's admitting in the vlog that she hasn't done any training for it and it just seems to me that she isn't going to be able to run it.
I felt like during the Vlog when she said she'd twisted her ankle she was laying foundations to use that as a reason she can't do the marathon.

I can envisage us seeing her ankle start to play up every time she tries to do a run in the VLogs over the next few weeks. Then she'll say shes been to the Dr and been told to rest it and can't possibly take part in a marathon. I'm calling it now.

Reactions: 15
One of Sophs clogs came on auto play on YouTube last night. It was a Christmas weekend away with Benefit. Emma was in it a lot because they were sharing a room and she was like a different person.

it was from before she lost all the weight and she just seemed so much happier and more fun. She was having conversations that didn’t revolve around meal prepping and excercise and actually seemed to be enjoying herself. She came across as so carefree and unbothered by what others thought of her

she doesn’t seem at all happy now.

Reactions: 11
there is no way she’s going to run this marathon, she just wanted another unrealistic goal to not meet, I reckon she’s in the mindset of thinking she can do things that are difficult because she lost all that weight and did a 180 life style wise, but i don’t think she realises how hard a marathon actually is and how much training it actually takes. If she started training months ago she’d be in a better position but considering she can barely run 5k regularly I have no idea how she’s going to do it or how she thinks she’s going to do it? If she does do it she’s going to injure herself and then be out of the gym for weeks, or she’ll have to drop out, which is bad because of the sponsors :/

Reactions: 9
One of Sophs clogs came on auto play on YouTube last night. It was a Christmas weekend away with Benefit. Emma was in it a lot because they were sharing a room and she was like a different person.

it was from before she lost all the weight and she just seemed so much happier and more fun. She was having conversations that didn’t revolve around meal prepping and excercise and actually seemed to be enjoying herself. She came across as so carefree and unbothered by what others thought of her

I completely agree with this it's like she's to obsessed with working out and losing weight and ita completely changed her in a really unhealthy way

I am CRINGING so much at her latest Instagram story where she is hysterically laughing at herself for going to Step Aerobics at the age of 24? That’s literally normal? I seriously cant with this girl

I am CRINGING so much at her latest Instagram story where she is hysterically laughing at herself for going to Step Aerobics at the age of 24? That’s literally normal? I seriously cant with this girl
Omg saying she doesn't know anybody at 24 doing it where I live it's mostly range between 20 and 30 going so I don't understand understand she always thinks everything she does is so controversial 🤣

This was obviously meant to say vlogs …… not clogs 😂

there is no way she’s going to run this marathon, she just wanted another unrealistic goal to not meet, I reckon she’s in the mindset of thinking she can do things that are difficult because she lost all that weight and did a 180 life style wise, but i don’t think she realises how hard a marathon actually is and how much training it actually takes. If she started training months ago she’d be in a better position but considering she can barely run 5k regularly I have no idea how she’s going to do it or how she thinks she’s going to do it? If she does do it she’s going to injure herself and then be out of the gym for weeks, or she’ll have to drop out, which is bad because of the sponsors :/
I also find it bizarre that since announcing she’s running the marathon, instead of training more, she is running less than she ever has

In the vlogs before, she used to do that park run thing on a Saturday, she used to go for runs quite a lot and did run 5k semi regularly.

Why, when she should be upping that and building on what she can already achieve, has she instead deciding that the best way to train for a marathon is to stop running 🤔🤔 it makes no sense. She’s upped her gym sessions and dropped her running when she should be doing the complete opposite!

Reactions: 4
there is no way she’s going to run this marathon, she just wanted another unrealistic goal to not meet,
Surely setting such unrealistic goals is affecting her mental health a bit, I know if I was constantly putting it out into the universe (or ‘manifesting’ as influencers say 🤮 🤮) and then publicly failing over and over id feel pretty crappy about myself. Why can’t she just set small more achievable goals that then ultimately get her to that bigger one. What’s enjoyable about not achieving things on your list - especially when she seems very list centric whenever she does have a ‘busy’ day.

Watching her end of year roundup will be very interesting, I can’t remember what her goals were other than growing her channel to 250k subscribers but it doesn’t seem like she’ll have achieved any of them.

I think she’s over the amount of exercise she used to do, but she’s petrified to put weight back on. She really doesn’t seem to want to go the gym or train for her marathon. She only seems to like spin, for some reason- I freaking hate spin but each to their own 😂

Reactions: 6
I think she’s over the amount of exercise she used to do, but she’s petrified to put weight back on. She really doesn’t seem to want to go the gym or train for her marathon. She only seems to like spin, for some reason- I freaking hate spin but each to their own 😂
Nah I love spin! It’s great for sweating but enjoying it and I’m sure she used to go with her Dad too!

Reactions: 2
She’d burn a lot more calories if she was doing the marathon training properly

Reactions: 3
Generally been a little bit patronising to the other 'older ladies' whenever she talks about Step class.. Oh, she loves going and talking to all the ladies....they're all so old, you know....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Generally been a little bit patronising to the other 'older ladies' whenever she talks about Step class.. Oh, she loves going and talking to all the ladies....they're all so old, you know....
If they’re anything like the ones at my gym, they put us young ones to shame with how fit and active they are 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.