Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she actually weeing herself laughing on her stories just because she wears baggy, mismatched clothing around her house when she's not seeing anyone?? That's completely normal, she wants to be quirky so bad lmao it's giving me second-hand embarrassment just watching it

Reactions: 22
Why is she actually weeing herself laughing on her stories just because she wears baggy, mismatched clothing around her house when she's not seeing anyone?? That's completely normal, she wants to be quirky so bad lmao it's giving me second-hand embarrassment just watching it
I thought the exact same thing

Reactions: 4
honestly same here, i cringed so hard

Reactions: 3
Everything has to be this quirky personality trait to her when it’s actually just normal and lots of people do the things she does. It really is pretty cringe.

Is there an unspoken implication in there that we all think she's generally polished and groomed? Because I'm pretty sure we've seen her wandering about like that for a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she tried so hard to be quirky and ‘not like other girls’ that she ends up being the total opposite of quirky 😂

Reactions: 7
She’s so ridiculous. Complaining she has 2 reels to fill and send over but decides to go to the gym. And to add she could’ve filmed them last week she just was too lazy

And also not a run in sight 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not gonna lie, I hated having to relive that bleeping penalty shootout #triggered 😂

The lateral flow test are for when you don’t have symptoms! Not for when you have a bit of a cough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Welcome to another episode of Time Management wirh Emma!

Monday: Says she needs to film and edit two reels. She wanted to do them on Saturday but apparently didn't have time.

*Flashback to Saturday*
Cleans the house
Goes to spin class
Casually makes banana bread because she hasn't done it for ages
Faffs about putting makeup on and listening to a podcast (maybe this was for work?)
Has a mate over, says she was too lazy to do her painting but they watch lots of Rick and Morty

ETA This might just be me but it stresses me out that Emma never books her nail appointments in advance. When I used to get Shallac I'd book my next appointment when I paid at the end. I can't imagine having acrylics and just being like 'oh, they need doing right now actually, hope they can fit me in!'. Maybe it's because I have a full time job and couldn't have that attitude but my salon was also pretty busy and wouldn't be able to accomodate for last minute appointments. Not sure if it's her time management or the salon not being popular or maybe both.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Monday: Says she needs to film and edit two reels. She wanted to do them on Saturday but apparently didn't have time.

*Flashback to Saturday*
Cleans the house
Goes to spin class
Faffs about putting makeup on and listening to a podcast (maybe this was for work?)
Has a mate over, says she was too lazy to do her painting but they watch lots of Rick and Morty

ETA This might just be me but it stresses me out that Emma never books her nail appointments in advance. When I used to get Shallac I'd book my next appointment when I paid at the end. I can't imagine having acrylics and just being like 'oh, they need doing right now actually, hope they can fit me in!'. Maybe it's because I have a full time job and couldn't have that attitude but my salon was also pretty busy and wouldn't be able to accomodate for last minute appointments. Not sure if it's her time management or the salon not being popular or maybe both.
im impressed that your nail salon books appointments in advance 😂😂

all the ones round here are either call on the day or walk in and wait

Just finished watching this weeks video. The weekly vlog is literally her job. There is barely any footage at all this week. It’s crap!

she’s ridiculously lazy

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

*Flashback to Saturday*
Cleans the house
Goes to spin class

Same with the nail thing 😂😂 I book so far in advance 😂 I don’t know how she can live so spontaneously 😂😂

I always get the feeling she feels like she can just call up last minute and get a slot because she’s an ~influencer~ and so should be treated as a VIP, that’s how it comes across when she shows herself calling up in her vlogs IMO

Reactions: 10
I’m more annoyed that she films the call to the salon and we have to listen her fake baby voice. Why do we need to see that?!

Reactions: 20
After all this time you'd think she would've learnt not to leave completing jobs until the very last minute. You get given a deadline (I'd assume with a fair bit of notice what that is) so why leave it till you are literally on the cut off point? Her time management is absolutely atrocious.

No run - AGAIN! there is no way she is going to be running that marathon in September. She would be stupid to even try as she runs (pardon the pun) the risk of seriously injuring or putting her health at risk.

Reactions: 5
After all this time you'd think she would've learnt not to leave completing jobs until the very last minute. You get given a deadline (I'd assume with a fair bit of notice what that is) so why leave it till you are literally on the cut off point? Her time management is absolutely atrocious.
it’s really surprising that she is so open about how she leaves work until the last minute, if I worked for those brands and saw her saying this time and time again I wouldn’t be impressed. It baffles me that she gets so much #ad work given her (lack of) work ethic

No run - AGAIN! there is no way she is going to be running that marathon in September. She would be stupid to even try as she runs (pardon the pun) the risk of seriously injuring or putting her health at risk.
Totally agree. There is NO way she’s going to run that marathon. Should we start a sweepstake on what the excuse is going to be?

my guess is that she’ll “injure” herself at the gym a week or so before it and say it’s caused her to have to pull out

Totally agree. There is NO way she’s going to run that marathon. Should we start a sweepstake on what the excuse is going to be?

my guess is that she’ll “injure” herself at the gym a week or so before it and say it’s caused her to have to pull out
I’m gonna go period 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.