Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone understand her latest stories? She's just hanging a top up in the wardrobe and laughing about it... WHAT IS FUNNY, EMMA?!

Does anyone understand her latest stories? She's just hanging a top up in the wardrobe and laughing about it... WHAT IS FUNNY, EMMA?!
Probably because it's literally been hanging in the door way about 3 weeks cause she's lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What date is the marathon? She's admitting in the vlog that she hasn't done any training for it and it just seems to me that she isn't going to be able to run it.

Reactions: 6
What date is the marathon? She's admitting in the vlog that she hasn't done any training for it and it just seems to me that she isn't going to be able to run it.
Is it Brighton? That’s 12th September she’s not even got a chance of walking it at this rate

Havent caught up yet but just watching this weeks vlog. Does anyone else feel like she was almost mocking Soph and James Goose and Gander collab? The tone of her voice when she was going through the items and then just randomly talking a loud the weather as she held them.

aren’t they supposed to be good friends?

Reactions: 8
“I feel like we should all prioritise enjoying ourselves” ….well that’s a lovely thought but some of us have actual jobs that take up most of our time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
“I feel like we should all prioritise enjoying ourselves” ….well that’s a lovely thought but some of us have actual jobs that take up most of our time 🤷🏻‍♀️
And haven’t broken covid restrictions….

Reactions: 10
also just saw this comment (which Emma hasn’t even bothered to like or respond to), each to their own but how can this lazy content really make you feel better about having lost a job that I imagine was 1000% harder than a you tubers who gets paid more money for minimal effort, it’s got to be like a slap in the face surely

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Christ. That workout segment was boring and did we really need the ongoing crotch shot during her bench presses?

I've always wondered if Tim was ever bothered by how lazy (when it comes to doing actual work) she is 😂
Thing is, up untill last year he was a student, so probably didn’t notice as they weren’t in each other’s pocket. During lockdown and the last year, I’d say yes

She probably didn't appreciate how different his working from home is to hers aswell. Like remember the passive aggressiveness to him not eating a stack of pancakes she made him WHILE he was in the middle of a meeting that he never asked her to make? I can imagine things like that were a contributing factor

Reactions: 16
I was struck by one moment in a vlog or something when he was working and she took time out to excitedly tell him that she'd finished up a bottle of foundation. It was important because it was on her 'Project 10 Pan'. I wondered at the time if that was something he really needed to hear.

If I was asked to guess, I'd say that once he was working he realised how little she really does and how narrow her field of interests and got bored, but I could be wrong. I do think that all these crotch and buttock shots in here latest vlogs are aimed at him, though, as was the Bob Ross painting stuff this week - like she's trying to prove that not only is she sexy as hell, she also has real interests and does art and all clever stuff too. But then I'm reading everything she says as being aimed at Tim - I'm getting an IUD, my social life is crazy, I've ordered and eaten loads of sweets, look, so I'm not always thinking about calories and diets and gym and fake tan....

Reactions: 10
The fact she keeps saying how she’s not ‘feeling it’ towards the gym… maybe don’t go then? Your body is clearly trying to tell you something

Reactions: 6
The fact she keeps saying how she’s not ‘feeling it’ towards the gym… maybe don’t go then? Your body is clearly trying to tell you something
100% this. Not a healthy message to share to push yourself to always go to the gym despite being exhausted.

Reactions: 8
Sorry I'm gonna be that really annoying person and ask when they broke up and how she announced it!? I can't believe I didn't know 😂 I mean tbf I don't watch her anymore but I follow her on insta, not sure how I missed this news lol

Sorry I'm gonna be that really annoying person and ask when they broke up and how she announced it!? I can't believe I didn't know 😂 I mean tbf I don't watch her anymore but I follow her on insta, not sure how I missed this news lol
She was acting sad in one vlog and didn't show him and then in the next one passive aggressive said they did and she didn't owe anyone an explanation and its nobody else's business which I get but she came across horrible to her viewers who where used to seeing him every week

She was acting sad in one vlog and didn't show him and then in the next one passive aggressive said they did and she didn't owe anyone an explanation and its nobody else's business which I get but she came across horrible to her viewers who where used to seeing him every week
Thanks! Looks like I've got a couple of vlogs to find and watch 😂

Reactions: 1

Vlog 73 with life updates in the title is the one where she tells us they broke up.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think she is completely out of touch with reality at this point. Her busy day consisted of baking and going to a gym class and then going out for drinks…

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.