Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one bite my head off here haha. But lakes accommodation got absolutely swiped up ages ago. So tbf I reckon they probably booked for the 10 of them when june 21st was still meant to be the end of lockdown rules.
Argue how you like about them actually going, but I’m definitely giving the benefit of the doubt on the booking front. Most people thought July would be safe up until delta
Loads of people have to cancel holiays when the rules change, it's tit but that's what happens. So they've definitely just decided that rules don't apply to them because booking ahead isn't really a reason.

She's always been super relaxed with the rules anyway so this doesn't surprise me. And we all remember her crying on her vlog when 21st June was announced because she was so happy, no consideration that it was only a possibility depending on case numbers and, therefore, might not happen.

Uggh she's infuritating

Reactions: 6
Didn’t they stay in a couple of houses? Boys and girls? Or did I imagine that. So it would have been fine on that front.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t they stay in a couple of houses? Boys and girls? Or did I imagine that. So it would have been fine on that front.
I think it was 2 houses but had a communal games room so they’d have been mingling indoors

Reactions: 1
They seemed to do a lot of activities as boys and girls so despite her saying me and Tim are pals…. I would say for their friends it’s a very different story

Her complaining on stories about going to the gym early…. Emma love, you work from home, you’re self employed, you can go to the gym whenever!!

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand the point in doing fake tan freckles when you then cake your face in makeup, surely you can barely see them…?

Reactions: 12
When she talking about how hard it is to get pop tarts 😂 they are in every supermarket 🙄

Reactions: 3
The freckles need to stop..... I thought it was a joke at first but nope

That fake squeaky laugh ..."haha im such a mess haha im so random haha " ".. just duck off please
The fake laugh irritates me so much.... there isn't anything funny about eating half a panettone and not filming it. Winds me up

Reactions: 5
What I eat in a days are already kind of toxic (although I admit I like watching them) but we don't need to see the work out too. Also didn't we already see it in the vlog? Why do we need to see it again?

Reactions: 6
Her patronising, I’ll show you my smoothie this one more time…. It’s a what I eat in a day

Reactions: 4
a bit ot, but anyone watching love island - does faye remind you of emma? the way she looks with her makeup & the way she talks and pulls faces? 😂

What I eat in a days are already kind of toxic (although I admit I like watching them) but we don't need to see the work out too. Also didn't we already see it in the vlog? Why do we need to see it again?
Lurker here - but my take on this is that she wants to make sure someone (ahem) has seen her working out with that nice looking lad.

Reactions: 9
With peace and love Tim was a nice little dweeb. She shouldn't be trying to make him jealous. Move on to some hot gym dude my girl. Ha sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe her gym is different to the ones I’ve been to, but I just can’t imagine how you’d strike up enough of a friendship with another gym member to start doing little sets together and recording it?!
I know she mentioned being friends with other regulars when she was with Tim. Now this might make me out to be a very jealous person, but if my boyfriend was doing all this with a random girl at the gym I’d be like erm hellloooo 👋🏻

• Sad
not been on here for ages but had to come on to double check it wasnt just me who thought the almost naked yoga on a friends trip was a bit much!!!

• Haha
not been on here for ages but had to come on to double check it wasnt just me who thought the almost naked yoga on a friends trip was a bit much!!!
I think she was wearing a bikini but I’ve never been a fan of the ones that show off your arse so I don’t really know what she is going for 😂 I would love to see her group chat with the two she’s pals with and see if she’s slagged off tim yet

I think she was wearing a bikini but I’ve never been a fan of the ones that show off your arse so I don’t really know what she is going for 😂 I would love to see her group chat with the two she’s pals with and see if she’s slagged off tim yet
Yeah I assumed she was wearing something but I had to do a double take and the fact she was full on facing the camera from that angle lol it wouldn’t have been too bad from a slightly different angle but that just shows how intentional it is! If that was me there’s no way that footage would have made it into the vlog lol. I’m sure she has slagged him off to some extent and it’s not as light and fluffy as she’s making it out to be. As others have said above it’s alright for now until someone meets someone else. This is the sucky thing about having a shared group of friends, something will have to give eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.