Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. There is NO way she’s going to run that marathon. Should we start a sweepstake on what the excuse is going to be?

my guess is that she’ll “injure” herself at the gym a week or so before it and say it’s caused her to have to pull out
I'm going with vague 'personal reasons' with a promise to do another marathon in future instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not making excuses but she's a Sagittarius and as someone who has a Sagittarius boyfriend I can't begin to tell you/make you understand that they:

Leave everything to the last minute
Are never on time (for anything - it's a miracle my boyfriend gets to work on time and if I didn't keep him organised then he'd be up the creek without a paddle)
Are messy/like to collect stuff
Forgetful/careless (can't make plans too far in advance because they either aren't listening or they have procrastination on the brain)
Can be unreliable
Don't like to be held accountable or called out
Are genuinely the most exhausting people ever BUT if you can get past the bad stuff they are genuinely awesome

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I have a feeling she'll start the marathon but 'something' will happen within the first couple of miles - twisted ankle, whatever - and we'll get tearful vlogging as she nurses a water bottle while the St. John's Ambulance tend to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She mentioned wanting to get a coil fitted so reckon she’ll get it done just before and then say she can’t walk

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s got to the point where she knows she’s running out of time to actually be able to train for the marathon properly so just isn’t even bothering because it’s too overwhelming, she should just officially drop out and then try again next year and give herself more time to train - if she thinks she’s going to do it and can wing it she’s just a moron

Reactions: 9
It's the 'me time' thing that cracks me up. As if the going to the gym, faffing about with apples/jam/baking, going to get her nails done on a whim isn't already enough she has to do painting too 🙄 She has such a stressful life poor poppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She might get lucky and they’ll cancel it, they’ve cancelled cardiff half in October already 😬 praying they don’t though so we get to hear her excuse

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling she'll start the marathon but 'something' will happen within the first couple of miles - twisted ankle, whatever - and we'll get tearful vlogging as she nurses a water bottle while the St. John's Ambulance tend to her.
Yeah I think you've nailed it. Too good an opportunity to pass up all those running gear freebies and sports drink endorsements. She'll turn up, walking bits vlogging about how great it is, then she'll suddenly pull a muscle or twist an ankle. Then we get to have several weeks, if not months, of "recovery" content.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I think you've nailed it. Too good an opportunity to pass up all those running gear freebies and sports drink endorsements. She'll turn up, walking bits vlogging about how great it is, then she'll suddenly pull a muscle or twist an ankle. Then we get to have several weeks, if not months, of "recovery" content.
tbh I get why you’re saying this but if she runs on this little training, an actual injury is very likely. Especially as she doesn’t seem to know when to stop.

I wouldn’t assume she’s faking, it will just be weird if she calls it bad luck instead of acknowledging the lack of prep on her part. Wouldn’t wish an actual injury on anyone though so hopefully she pulls through🤞🏻

Has anyone seen the comments on her vlog? All telling her she’s stupid for having a cough and still going to get her nails done!!

Edit.. it was her lips not her nails lol

Has anyone seen the comments on her vlog? All telling her she’s stupid for having a cough and still going to get her nails done!!
I’m hoping she would have done a test. Who knows though but hopefully she did. I know restrictions are relaxing but common sense is very much needed.

Reactions: 2

Edit.. it was her lips not her nails lol
They're not wrong!

Screenshot_20210719-184525_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210719-184549_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210719-184539_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 7
But remember guys, we should all be prioritising having fun 😊🤗 who cares if you have symptoms 🤷🏻‍♀️ 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
tbh I get why you’re saying this but if she runs on this little training, an actual injury is very likely. Especially as she doesn’t seem to know when to stop.

I wouldn’t assume she’s faking, it will just be weird if she calls it bad luck instead of acknowledging the lack of prep on her part. Wouldn’t wish an actual injury on anyone though so hopefully she pulls through🤞🏻
This isn't wrong. It's dangerous to do anything that physical with so little training.

Reactions: 4
I can't remember exactly what she said, but when she was explaining why she wasn't heading into London to watch the football final I was like 'since when have you cared?'

Was def v performative and then she missed the mark anyway with the cough.

Reactions: 3
for someone who has been moaning so much about having to isolate when pinged, you'd think twice about potentially giving covid to a beautician who would lose 10 days income having to isolate - bit of a dick move. bet she won't even get a pcr because she never reads comments anyway

Reactions: 12
God does she want to be a bit more passive aggressive in her latest stories 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.