Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Does anyone else just wish she would get Botox in that forehead? She is clearly very expressive and relaxing those muscles a bit would do her a world of good in the long term
She got filler in her lip so it surprises me she didn’t get anything done to her forehead

Reactions: 1

tinyc

I can’t get over how cool toned her roots are and how warm and golden the ends of her hair are, it doesn’t look too great.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Hope she is okay. If it is a breakup then it’s never easy. Even if it’s fairly mutual it’s still difficult 😞

yesgirl2

I sympathise with her in the sense that I can get awful period symptoms too and often wish I could take the day off work to deal with it but at the same time... she’s already taking the majority of her weeks off for one reason or another and seems to use the period excuse more than makes sense 🙄🙄🙄 I’m going to assume there’ll be no extra YouTube video this week yet again
She also seems to be on her period constantly it seems to always be here reason for laziness, I think the only reason she grew during the lock downs where people didn’t have anything else to do I honestly think it she carry’s on with the self obsessed lazy privileged style she’s doing when everything’s opening again her channel with die, her views aren’t actually that good compared to her following

Melier

VIP Member
I also think I eat pretty big portions but that pancake portion she gave to Tim the other week seemed huuuuuge and then yoghurt and plums too

LittleMissSassyPants

Someone commented the vlog was 5 hours late because of “editing issues” - when isn’t there?! And they got jumped on by her fans for it🙄 it’s her job! She should have made sure she had the time earlier this week and be more organised I don’t get it? If she has all this days off too she could easily sort out the flat it’s so bad how untidy it is when she could sort it in a day or two.
I completely agree with you. She has plenty of time to fit it all in, she just needs to get off her bum and do it.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
instead of outfits you don't have to think about she's gone for outfits that have no thought put into them!!

also i think computing vs it/ict depends on the type of school, I went to a grammar school and called it computing so maybe private education does too??

Metamorpheuse13

I saw this story and was quite shocked. When is she going to realise doing her make up like this ages her so badly. The creasing around her forehead/under her eyes would be less noticeable if the make up wasn’t so heavy.

I’m not here to tear down or police how other women choose to present themselves but I reckon if she switched up her routine and used something lighter in coverage it would do her the world of good because her skin without make up on is lovely IMO.
I think she’s bad at moisturising too. Her skin care haul had so many rough products in it and she obviously has dry skin.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Just thought I would let you guys know not to waste your money of that Bondi sands face Tanner she was sponsored to talk about 😂 it’s sooo dark and so obviously fake, it’s patchy and has left a very obvious yellow/orange line on my neck. I use the utan face tan mist usually and you can build that up to a nice colour but this one is just dark straight away. I only use a face tan because I use spf everyday and my face is always lighter than the rest of my body, I like a lot of Bondi sands in the past but I wouldn’t recommend this, and like Emma said the spray itself is terrible 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just thought I’d let you guys know in case you were looking to buy it 😊
Thank you for this! I also use the Utan one and lovely how easy it is to build up. I’ll give this one a miss!

• Heart

missgarcy

She does look sad in the vlog, I hope that whatever it is she starts feeling better soon.