Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cabbagepatchbaby

You could tell 100% she's happier in this weeks vlog, think its weird she's stopped her coaching like surely she needs it more then ever now

Reactions: 1

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I mean she’s earning more per year than she would have if she started at the bottom of any standard career and that’s probably all they care about
I think that’s probably the truth of the matter. She’s clearly doing well for herself, somehow 😂

Dear Reader

Oh no, Emma 100% was on less than you think, she 100% eats restrictively I think it’s part of the reason why she doesn’t do much because she simply isn’t fueling her body
That's so sad - I really hope her new coach & the marathon training will give her a new perspective

Melier

VIP Member
I’m really not sure how Tim puts up with it if he’s working his job and she’s complaining hers is hard

Bilbo16

VIP Member
And her dad, he helped her buy her flat no? So she hasn’t had to properly save a good chunk of money for anything
Yes true! I did always wonder how she afforded that place so young, and all the work she had done to it!

Melier

VIP Member
Influencer using her platform to promote ethical issues and moral standpoints when it comes to humans but also promoting puppy breeders, alright hen.
A puppy 😨😨😨 Her place is not big enough or has enough space (because she’s a scruffy hoarder) for a puppy

Lola123

VIP Member
Would make sense he can’t be living in her flat at least she went though the whole week and didn’t mention him once. Went to their mutual friends house without Tim being there. I feel like it’s been a long time coming tbf
She’s put on her Instagram caption lots of hugs and my new pal. I feel like her friends have rallied around her and then given her something to cuddle

• Wow

Lola123

VIP Member
She’s doing well ATM, I just don't see much potential for longevity unless she changes things up soon. I’d be worried for my financial future if I were her, but if her dad can pay those outrageous fees and also build her a house... maybe she doesn’t need to.
No influencers do, but they’ll just make money somewhere else, she’s middle class, she doesn’t have to worry

Same... Like _Laura above I felt sooooo shit about myself when I saw how "easy" it was for her and I'm not cool with her just leaving it up. Incidentally if anyone has any tips on healthy ways to increase your exercise and nutrient intake and actually stick to it, I'm all ears 😂
Personally I really enjoy classes at the gym, so if you’re able to, maybe join a gym that offers a lot of different classes and find one that you enjoy (my gym offers Les Mills, HIIT, spin etc) - they’re usually offered throughout the day and early morning/evenings so can fit into a schedule and range from 30-60 mins!

SequinLover

I had the same reaction when I saw that story this morning. Surely if you saw your top looked like that in a picture you just wouldn't post it without changing or trying to get all that hair and crap off beforehand.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
I am a nutritionist. I would NEVER recommend a diet for client of less than 1500 calories.

The safest way to lose weight is to drop 250 calories a day. This is slower but should still result in 0.5lb a week.
A reasonably active (regular walking but office job and maybe does light exercise a couple of times a week), average height female has a calorie requirement of 1600-1800 calories. You need 1200 calories to just run the basic functions of your body. A few hundred to take into account physical activity. More if you're more active or larger. slightly less if you're smaller and sedentary.

When I have a client who is larger, we might drop 500 calories a week, but that's on requirements of 2000 plus, people who have a lot to lose and need to lose quickly for their health.

When I have a client who is reasonably fit, we'll look at their aims. If they are working out a lot, we feed them to sustain that- and we INCREASE the calories. If the're working out a couple of times a week and are looking for more of a "toned" look, we'll cut 50-100 each week, checking regualrly that they're feeling ok. If their performance is suffering or they're getting sick a lot or lots of headaches, we'll put it up again. And then lower it more slowly.

If you work out your calorie requirements are super low (e.g. shorter or lighter than average) and you get a requirement on something like 1400 and you still want to lose weight, I'd encourage you to increase your activity. Not eat less.
Wow! Thanks for writing all this! Actually really helpful! I struggle to lose weight, I don’t put it on particularly quickly which is great but when it comes to losing a few pounds I struggle! I have a sedentary job and significant restrictions in terms of what exercises I can do because of a hip replacement which hasn’t gone massively well! So I struggle to lose weight because I feel I can’t burn more than I eat and I feel I’d basically have to eat nothing to lose anything significant! What you ve written is actually really helpful :) so thanks!

Priti

I just watched the vlog and there definitely was something up - she didn't seem her usual upbeat, positive self and was almost having to force herself to pretend to be ok.

As much as she annoys me, I really hope she is alright. I've never thought her and Tim were compatible but nevertheless break ups are never easy :(

Cutlass

I don't understand why that reel has had so many views?!?!?! Its literally two people awkwardly jumping around. If that's #couplegoals then people don't expect much from a relationship do they?
I have to hope they were cringe watches... because they just looked bad.

"If you haven't entered my February giveaway yet then go do it now"

Erm...we're approaching the middle of April?! I'd be damn mad if I had entered the February giveaway and she was still plugging it after Easter

She's so disorganised it hurts
Was this in the Vlog or an IG post?
Sis is shameless 🙄

mrshb91

Emma's Rectangle #3 follow my insta for my #ads and reels and subscribe to my channel to see my
meals

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Judging from these descriptions, I'm not sure if I'm missing out/ grateful I no longer use Instagram :ROFLMAO:

• Haha