Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
emmas wearing essentials top, that designer brand influencers are gagging over isnt very emmas style? its more streetstyle do we think she got gifted it
She bought Tim one for Valentine’s Day, I’m not sure when she got hers but I’m sure it wasn’t gifted

kittypaws

VIP Member
So I messaged Emma but obviously she hasn’t read it, but I reeeeeally wanna know which green eye liner she used in this look. Anyone got an idea??

6E8058AC-44A7-4BFA-AD5D-B642D1DF854A.png

So I just watched her latest vlog and I agree I think they've had a fall out Tim seems like a good boy tho so can't see what he'd have done wrong ? But you never know

Lola123

VIP Member
Emma does have a tendency to refer to this Tattle thread as DMs and comments. Like when a user here mentioned Botox and in her stories she referred to it as comments on her last post.

Wouldn't be surprised if the DMs she's referring to are just users speculating here.
Tbf someone screenshotted the direct comments in her vlog or video and some of them were quite direct! So I would assume that’s what she’s meant but has seen them here as she’s terrible with user engagement on her channel